News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Ice Cream Man

Started by God-I-Suck, July 09, 2009, 02:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

This is an idea for Stick-Online 3!

I got this idea today. It's called, "The Ice Cream Man".
Basically the ice cream man is a stick person with a funky hat like those real ice cream men wear. He appears in the window of a white van. On the side are the pictures of ice cream and prices. On top of the van is a fake giant ice cream. The ice cream man appears once a week on a random day, and can appear anywhere in the Stick-Online 3 land. If you get closer to the van, the music the van is playing gets louder. It's playing preferably "Do your ears hang low" on piano. To talk to the ice cream man, go to the window and press "Ctrl".

Now you may be thinking, "Why would be buy ice cream on Stick Online??"
Well that's the thing. We aren't buying ice cream. He's actually selling many things and maybe doing special sells now and again.

For example of what he might be selling:

(Gold may be off, because unknown how hard it will be attainable in Stick-Online 3.)

These first 4 things are always available.

Ice Cream Cone Hat
100,000 G

This hat is an ice cream cone on your head, and maybe some melted ice cream going down the stick's head.

(Stats unknown for now.)

Ice Cream/Snow Cone Machine 200,000 G

This is a weapon that uses no stam, and does no damage when used.
When used, a little machine appears in your hand that shoots vanilla ice cream/snowballs out of it.
(Just like Stick-Online 1!)

Name Change
500,000 G

I think this one is pretty self explanatory. Pay 500,000 G, and you can change your name!

The 4 Item HP Pack

This one's a little unique. Instead of money. You can trade 4 of your items to get an extra +50 HP! (Depends on HP stuff in Stick-Online 3.) You can only do this trade once!

These things could be exclusive and only come once in a lifetime!

Stat Reset 800,000 G

This one is also pretty self explanatory. (Depending on stat resets in Stick-Online 3.)

Bleached Stick 50,000 G

This one is cheap, but you can only do it once! Basically you just pick a color and the stick's body (Black) will become that color. Except white maybe.

(REMEMBER: these are just examples. Tell me what you think about the idea though! All feedback is appreciated!)

ARTgames

God-I-Suck

For one day until next week. So save up that cash. lol

EpicPhailure

That ice cream machine disturbs me. I mean, it's cool, but one time use? No way. Maybe buy it and you can use it after anytime you want.

But yeah, brilliant.

God-I-Suck

Nooo, I meant after it shoots one it just goes invisible like any other weapon. XD

Mystery

I like it. These 'unique' shops where you can do several things to yourself and your stats would add quite a bit to the game.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 09, 2009, 02:21:38 PM
Nooo, I meant after it shoots one it just goes invisible like any other weapon. XD

Edit it to something like "Unlimited use" then.

God-I-Suck

yottabyte

I like the idea, but name change... It would be hard to recognize people :-\

I think it would be better to just have him selling weapons, hats ..and maybe potions..? ???

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure

Since this IS an idea for S.O. 3, then he could possibly sell much more types of items :D

Lucifer

Come one come all to the ice cream van, step inside kids, we've got treats!
I liked the idea up until the name/stat changes and the one time use things, those just seem a bit ridiculous. The idea of a shop spawning randomly is awesome, though.

God-I-Suck

As I said, the things sold are just examples.

Freeforall

I like the idea, it makes gold MUCH more useful. (If there is gold in SO3, I don't see why not, but we don't know) But the only one I DON'T like is the "Bleached Stick" idea. I just don't think it would fit in.  But we do not know what the characters will look like, so it might fit in just fine. The Ice Cream Cone Hat is probably my favorite out of these. :P

Bo-sox

Cactuscat222

Yeah; its a good idea, I've always liked "secret" or "special" shops that pop in only once in a rare while, and you can't be sure when. Makes people want to stay on more :D

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here