News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Dare I Say It?... Clans

Started by Jiggy, July 12, 2009, 04:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiggy

I would like to see leaders of old clans or maybe new people (re)starting their clans on the donor server. I have spoken with several members of the Shady Gang and they seemed up to the idea of bringing back the old group. Clan activities would be done through private forums, as they were prior to SO2 shutting down for a little bit. This would not take any effort from GMs at all.

Josh

I thought someone said something like that on SHO and it got turned down... But still im all for the idea if Meiun agrees.

God-I-Suck

I don't find this idea half bad. But I don't think the Meiun will put in the clan tags again.

Josh

Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 12, 2009, 05:47:50 PM
I don't find this idea half bad. But I don't think the Meiun will put in the clan tags again.
Well there allready clan tags ingame for mods. But even if the old clans came back would they be the official clans?

ARTgames

Dragx_Rage

I would like clans but i can wait until SO3 for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seifer

EpicPhailure

I support this idea. But yeah, there are already a clan tag system in place. We could just have a few clans up in place, and then there's our clan system. Not only does it require minimal effort, it makes the game a lot more interesting in the fact that you're not an independent person anymore. You're part of a group, who can help with anything you need.

CherryPie

The clan feature for SO2 never had a GUI, not even a command interface, you couldn't add/kick members from your clan by yourself, that is horrible.. ofc in a "notchanging"-community, like we have on the donor server it would still be an okay-feature.
But we all know meiun, and we all know that he realeases only content when it's 100% done and at least for the clan system, I for myself want a completely functional one or none.

EpicPhailure

Or we could just have purely community clans, just like before the desert update and when we had the (really) old forums on Invision Free or w/e.

You know, with the Omega Rogues and Inferno Clan, etc.

Lingus

Quote from: Seifer on July 12, 2009, 06:12:37 PM
Just wait.
Did everyone miss this post!?

Guys, Seifer is implying that there may be some sort of Clan system of some magnitude being planned... Whether it is a complex clan system built into the game with a built in interface, or whether it is something much more simplistic... What has been implied here is that we should wait because something to some effect is already being planned.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Lingus on July 13, 2009, 08:38:00 PM
Just wait.

Guys, Seifer is implying that there may be some sort of Clan system of some magnitude being planned... Whether it is a complex clan system built into the game with a built in interface, or whether it is something much more simplistic... What has been implied here is that we should wait because something to some effect is already being planned.

Or maybe he is telling us to wait until SO3 comes out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTgames

Just wait.

i forget he has inside info. and that messes me up.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: ARTgames on July 13, 2009, 10:59:58 PM
Just wait.

i forget he has inside info. and that messes me up.

We should milk Seifer for info.

jonsploder