News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hair cuts and sonic booms

Started by Bo-sox, July 13, 2009, 06:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo-sox

Here are my two ideas:

1st. There should be some type of booth, like those that are the stores, but this one gives you hair cuts. In other words, you go and pay a certain amount of money and you get ur choice of hair color and style, that people can see only when you have your hat or helmet off.

2nd: If someone has an extremely high agility lvl, like 80 or above or something like that, you should be able to brake the sound barrier. For instance, if someone has that high of agility, when they begin to run they create a loud boom that whomever is in the area gets to hear :)

Comments?  

God-I-Suck

Idea 1: I'm not feelin' it dawg.

Idea 2: The idea isn't bad and it isn't good, so meh.

Bo-sox

Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 13, 2009, 06:28:05 PM
Idea 1: I'm not feelin' it dawg.

Idea 2: The idea isn't bad and it isn't good, so meh.

fine  >:(

lol

EpicPhailure

Sonic booms would kind of be pointless and annoying. Imagine Fabi creating sonic booms every five seconds while running, thus leading to everybody turning their sound off, and thus making sonic booms meaningless.

Dragx_Rage

First idea is ok  but I think the second idea is pointless and would get annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bo-sox

Mr Pwnage

First Idea: If the stick figures in SO3 have hair, well, that's just messed up. I am all for a barber shop that sells wigs though, I could rock the wig that resembles britney spear's haircut anyday.

Second Idea: No.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Aqua

First Idea: Sticks don't have hair.

Second Idea: Sido has Fabi's password. Reconsider.
~Aqua

LeGuy

Haircuts would sort of defeat the purpose of a stick figure. One of the things that makes Stick Online so appealing to me is its graphical simplicity. If a stick figure had hair, it would break away from the traditional I'm-too-lazy-to-draw-a-decent-humanoid-form-so-I'ma-connect-a-bunch-of-sticks-to-a-circle stick person feeling. Plus, stick people with hair would just look stupid.

Now, the sonic boom idea - no. If a fast person was around you'd be annoyed by a loud blast everytime he presses a directional key. However, it would be a cool idea for a skill in SO3, where you use a skill and you create a big sonic boom noise and you have +10 agility for a limited time.

Anyway, that's my opinion.
Whee!

JoEL

People could sit there and tap the keys to make it go BOOM all the time....If anything, it should be when they crouch jump and only people within 150 pixels (4-5 stick figures) should hear a small boom sound.

Lucifer

Eh, instead of the "sonic boom", how about when you have a high enough agility, when you run you leave a trail of dust behind you. Or we could go with LeGuy's idea and make it an ability, I personally like that a bit more. Could be either a temporary agility or just speed increase, or an ability that passively increases agility or speed at the cost of stamina per tick. Anyways, having dust puff up behind you when you run seems kinda fun and cartoonish :3.

EpicPhailure

The dust part reminds me of ROSE Online, where you have a skill that lets you sprint and increases your speed by ---%.

Cactuscat222

...I don't know whats up with saying "It ruins the graphical simplicity" or "Thats just weird that sticks have hair" etc etc.

First of all, its a game; anything can happen and be included, no matter how goofy - I mean, its already stick figures fighting monsters, how does hair suddenly make the game more weird than it already is?

Secondly, hair == hat, just a different look... -.-;;

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

dyne21

#1: i like the idea, but going into a barber booth to get hair, isnts it going into a barber to lose hair. :P

#2: it is pointless but it would look cool and show people your very fast