News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online for free again?? Would make more fun.

Started by Bobbelsche, June 24, 2009, 03:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbelsche

Hey Meiun
what do you think of that SO could be for free again?? More players would play it then and the ones who donated can recieve a new helmet.

Meiun

This is quite an obvious idea that i'm sure a lot of people would enjoy. But you guys need to remember that Stick Online version 2 was taken down from the public for a reason (many actually), the biggest of these being that focus has been shifted onto making version 3. The version 2 donor server is first and foremost a "thank you" to all the players that have donated, and will likely continue to operate that way. BUT, I definetly do plan on having version 3 be open publicly (for free) once it gets far enough along and I feel it's ready for it.

Freeforall

Quote from: Meiun on June 24, 2009, 03:12:19 PM
This is quite an obvious idea that i'm sure a lot of people would enjoy. But you guys need to remember that Stick Online version 2 was taken down from the public for a reason (many actually), the biggest of these being that focus has been shifted onto making version 3. The version 2 donor server is first and foremost a "thank you" to all the players that have donated, and will likely continue to operate that way. BUT, I definetly do plan on having version 3 be open publicly (for free) once it gets far enough along and I feel it's ready for it.
I do have a question, Meiun. When SO3 comes out, can we still play on the SO2 Donor Server?

Meiun

Quote from: Freeforall on July 10, 2009, 01:02:37 AM
Quote from: Meiun on June 24, 2009, 03:12:19 PM
I do have a question, Meiun. When SO3 comes out, can we still play on the SO2 Donor Server?
Possibly. I hope to still keep the server for SO2 up, but I really can't guarantee anything at this point. It will likely depend a lot on whether or not there are enough players that are still interested in V2 once V3 comes out.

Bo-sox

Think on the bright side...at least there is very little noobs running little bunnies off the cliffs  ;)

yottabyte

Why not have donators being able to play on the SO3 Beta before it's done to be opened for free? :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

CherryPie

Quote from: yottabyte on July 11, 2009, 05:51:47 PM
Why not have donators being able to play on the SO3 Beta before it's done to be opened for free? :)

i guess, that's most likely going to happen :b

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: yottabyte on July 11, 2009, 05:51:47 PM

This would be cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~