News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fullscreen Option

Started by LeGuy, July 30, 2009, 01:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeGuy

This suggestion is for SO2 as well as SO3.

This idea would be very easy to implement and I would like to be able to see it in Stick Online. Simply pressing F4 (or some other key), the game window would toggle between its current state and fullscreen mode. It's not really that big of a deal, but it would be cool to play SO in fullscreen. I have experience with Game Maker, so I know that implementing this would take maybe literally 10 seconds.
Whee!

yottabyte

I were just about to submit this. Yes

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Meiun

Already planning on adding it version 2, and you can also likely expect it in version 3. For version 2 I wouldn't expect perfect quality or anything though, as the screen size for V2 is already a bit abnormal (which dosn't make it stretch as well).

krele

I just calculated the ratio of the screen... 19:12... Won't fit on any monitor or resolution perfectly...

Aqua

Can't you get the size of the resolution and just resize the view? Some players would see more, but I don't really view it as an advantage.
~Aqua

ArtGames

Quote from: krele on July 30, 2009, 08:34:03 AM
I just calculated the ratio of the screen... 19:12... Won't fit on any monitor or resolution perfectly...

you could letterbox it.

Lingus

Quote from: ArtGames on July 30, 2009, 01:26:39 PM
Quote from: krele on July 30, 2009, 08:34:03 AM

you could letterbox it.
This.

Like the idea. Awesome that Meiun is planning on adding already.