News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hit Combos, Special Moves, etc.

Started by EpicPhailure, July 30, 2009, 02:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Remember Stick Online 1 (B&W)? Remember how you could do spinning kicks, flying kicks and all that cool stuff? I say incorporate it into S.O. 3.

-Adds an edge to PvP
-Makes use of fingers more
-Relies on skill more than stats/equipments (in an equal fight)

Okay, maybe spinning kicks weren't all that useful in S.O. 1, but the flying kicks COULD'VE been. However, they were seemingly inaccurate in the MPlay version. So yeah, that's the main idea.

ArtGames

If meiun's spriter wants to i guess it ok.

Bo-sox

HaZZe

Yea flying kick should be nice with knockback. i want meiun add skills :)

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: HaZZe on August 03, 2009, 07:53:25 AM
Yea flying kick should be nice with knockback. i want meiun add skills :)

I think if I remember rightly skills will be in SO3.

ZaC

Anyone play'd Adventure Quest, well you can do more than 1 attack depending on the weapon. That would be pretty sweet if that could happen!
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

mikkelet

And if you then did some wicked round-house kick, a message in the chat would say "OH NO! Chuck Norris is here!"

XD

EpicPhailure

In AQ, most of those items with different attacks depended on the level of the character. Since I'm sure level requirements were put down as an idea somewhere...

Torch

Skills will definitely add an edge to pvp. I could see hit combos working, provided they incorporate timing and different button combinations to pull off.

cheese

I honestly didn't play in the old SO so i haven't seen it,but it sounds pretty cool ::)