News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO Hevean?

Started by Cheez, July 31, 2009, 12:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheez

well if you die maybe you can go thru
Hevean and the "Stick God" says you get another chance :P
and you respwan at the place you saved your spawning point at :)

Tell Me What You Think!

~Cheez
Cheez Rules!!  Cheez Cheez cheez!!

Aqua

Umm, if you're rushing to get hits in on a DS, chances are that you will not be able to be back in time. Waste of time.
~Aqua

Cheez

Quote from: Aqua on July 31, 2009, 12:02:27 AM
Umm, if you're rushing to get hits in on a DS, chances are that you will not be able to be back in time. Waste of time.
~Aqua

...speachless...

~Cheez

Mr Pwnage

*Sigh*
I really wasn't going to say anything but...

Can you please just lock your topic and just leave this forum forever? I mean...claiming other's sprites pisses me off to no end, as it does many others, I see no true insight in ANY of your posts...and well I could go on forever. Point is, if your going to start spamming topics like this...as in, an idea comes into your head and you don't think about it for at least a minute before you make a topic...well, than I kindly ask you to leave. I just can't stand people who do stuff like this...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Torch

I'm with Pwnage. Just stop posting on these forums, your posts aren't contributing anything to this community.

GTFO noob.

ArtGames

Mr. pwnage don't be mean. He most likely new and young and needs to learn. ever one were also a newb once.

Cheez i suggest you stay back and read some topics on this forum so you get idea of what going on here.

EpicPhailure

Seriously, we don't need flaming and trolling going on against newbs. Let him learn, he has every right as everyone else to be here.

yottabyte

Sorry, I don't like this idea. It's pointless and would be really annoying.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Cheez

Quote from: Torch on July 31, 2009, 01:34:23 PM
I'm with Pwnage. Just stop posting on these forums, your posts aren't contributing anything to this community.

GTFO noob.

well if thats what all of you guys want then i guess this is no place to be...

:( well bye

isuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuckisuck  >:(

also muien if your reading this can you delete my account?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 31, 2009, 11:14:54 AM
Point is, if your going to start spamming topics like this...as in, an idea comes into your head and you don't think about it for at least a minute before you make a topic...well, than I kindly ask you to leave. I just can't stand people who do stuff like this...
You do relize, I wasn't saying, "Get out!"...I think Torch kinda read it wrong...I was more saying, you have 2 choices....either look at the situation your in and try to fix your bad-streak you've started, or leave. That means you have a choice, if your choosing to delete your account, that's your decission...but I'm all for you staying if you can act mature, at least one these forums. So, it's up to you.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Cheez

what do you mean?
...your saying im stupid or what?

im stuck...why did i come here in the first place anyways -.-"

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Cheez on July 31, 2009, 06:09:45 PM
what do you mean?

Maturity and stupidy are 2 completely different things. I am saying you think about your ideas more before dedicating a whole topic to them, and you shouldn't try to copy other people's work and sell it off as your own, because that is against the law, and it is a horrible thing to do as it is. Maybe look around the forum a bit? Compare what you've said to thing other people are saying? I used to act exactly like you, actually. I suppose it is more an age thing anyways, but you can still make the effort...I suppose if have any more questions you can PM me (player message), because there is no need in bumping a topic just to solve issues like this. But take my advice, I'm trying to help you.

Cheez

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 31, 2009, 06:23:35 PM
Quote from: Cheez on July 31, 2009, 06:09:45 PM
what do you mean?

Maturity and stupidy are 2 completely different things. I am saying you think about your ideas more before dedicating a whole topic to them, and you shouldn't try to copy other people's work and sell it off as your own, because that is against the law, and it is a horrible thing to do as it is. Maybe look around the forum a bit? Compare what you've said to thing other people are saying? I used to act exactly like you, actually. I suppose it is more an age thing anyways, but you can still make the effort...I suppose if have any more questions you can PM me (player message), because there is no need in bumping a topic just to solve issues like this. But take my advice, I'm trying to help you.

um...ok

well i cant play the game because my "mom"
sucks she dosnt like me or her waisting money on stuff like this
and i dont know what the game is like,
so what im trying to say is i really dont know the game that well
dont know what you guys do in there or anything.
so thats why i have useless stuff like this
NEVER PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE

Torch

That's not what we're angry about. You obviously have never used a forum before. You're posts have horrible grammar and punctuation and you don't think about your posts/ideas before posting them. The reason I told you to GTFO is because you're clearly too young to be using a forums board and because you stole sprites from video games and put them forward as your own.

Cheez

Quote from: Torch on July 31, 2009, 09:16:23 PM
That's not what we're angry about. You obviously have never used a forum before. You're posts have horrible grammar and punctuation and you don't think about your posts/ideas before posting them. The reason I told you to GTFO is because you're clearly too young to be using a forums board and because you stole sprites from video games and put them forward as your own.

oh. i never knew ripping sprites from games was stealing  :-[