News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rainbow Bandana

Started by yottabyte, July 31, 2009, 05:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Well me and HaZZe was hunting bunnies at Noobland and we found out no one is there these days. So we thought of a hat that could make at least some people go there and we came up with this.

Rainbow Bandana

Image:

In game:

It adds +2 to str, agi, vit and int and it's dropped by the big blob boss.

What do you think? :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure

I say more bonuses to make people REALLY want it. Like you can switch the color to have +3 in the corresponding stat by clicking on the hat or something.

Mr Pwnage

Personally, I think the idea and sprite are awesome. And I have always wanted a unique drop for the BBB...but as Epic Phail said, reconsider your stat ideas...or it will just end up like the froggy hat.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ArtGames

Im not going to say anything about the stats. But i do like the sprite.

Bread

Simple, yet awesome.. I'm for it. Nice idea.

Mystery

I've always loved the idea of having a unique BBB drop.
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 31, 2009, 06:03:11 PM
Personally, I think the idea and sprite are awesome. And I have always wanted a unique drop for the BBB...but as Epic Phail said, reconsider your stat ideas...or it will just end up like the froggy hat.
Maybe it could add 2 defense as well.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Torch

I also think the BBB needs a unique hat/weapon like all the other bosses. Why not have a rainbox bandana?

Cheez

Quote from: ArtGames on July 31, 2009, 06:41:06 PM
Im not going to say anything about the stats. But i do like the sprite.

Same Here
Cheez Rules!!  Cheez Cheez cheez!!

jonsploder

I like it. And I like the stats. We need to quit adding more powerful hats. This one is damn epic to show off, kinda like the top hat.

yottabyte

Thanks everyone for the great feedback!  :D

I actually like the stats. We have had enough 1337 stuff added the recent time IMO

Sure, it could give +2 def too. Anyways + karma to all the nice people :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lucifer

I agree with yotta here. Too many 1337 items, its about time the newbies get some love. I love the concept, it fits very well with the other forgotten bandanas, and the BBB really does need a unique drop.

Yokto

I think it's good as everyone else and +2 in Str, Agi, Vit, Int and Def isn't so bad stats... Im totally for! Good idea, brother.

crozier

exelent...
I will always wear the blue bandana though.

EpicPhailure

Well, the problem with giving items to the newbs is that...well, there aren't so many anymore. There's like, one or two active at a time, and they usually go to the Desert anyway. Although this would probably work in S.O. v3, I don't really see BBBs being hunted to extinction because of this one item.

scsox

but why not nub land need a new item to go after especially from the bbb