News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

crozier sprites

Started by crozier, August 01, 2009, 05:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

So here is a few sprites and exclamations I made.Hope you guys like.

Black glasses- stats: +1,+0,+1,+0,+2 def -Buy for 100,000 at desert shop
Well everyone wants something to buy so this would help solve a little bit of the problem.

version1 (my personal favorite)
version 2
version 3

version 1 inventory icon
Thief hat- stats: +6,+0,+0,+0,+0 def-dropped by sand fiend, sand golem.
The new and improved pirate hat. Somebody made something like the second version a while back though but I dont know who.

Pinstripe hat- stats: +0,+0,+2,+2,+4 def-buy for 400,000 at noob land shop.(or hat shop depending on what meiun wants.
An awsome hat that is a resonablely good pvp hat. Also gold waster.

The Shades- +0,+0,+0,+3,+2 def-buy for 1,250,000 at both shops.
A pure super hat. Gold waster.  Cool looking.

Boulder helmet-+0,+0,+0,+0,+11 def- dropped from rock beasts, and or rock deamon.
Helpful hat if you dont want to be killed.

warior helm- +1,+0,+0,+2,+1- bought at shop for (insert gold ammount here.)

Almost like the knight helm but awesomer.

Shield skill.

the boot.

IDEA:
Band aid- +0,+0,+0,+0,+0,-35 health,+75 stamina- buy at shop for (insert ammount of gold here)
Orange hat- +0,+0,+0,+0,+0 def, increases knockback range of hammers by 1/3(or something else.)
Bloddy helm-+0,+0,+0,+0,+0,+75 health,-35 stamina-buy at shop for (insert gold ammount here.)
Spire icon

v1.

v2.

v3.

So tell me what you  think of these ideas and sprites.
I may update more if I want.
All made by me for SO.

EDIT:changed stats of hats.
changed  pinstripe image.
Added inventory icon for shades.
changed boulder hat
got rid of links.
Added warrior helm
Added Theboot
Changed thief hat version 3 slightly.
changed links into images.

Bo-sox

They are good. I like the striped hat and the pirate but the glasses im not a big fan of.

crozier

Which version of the pirate?

Bo-sox

version one, but i also like version 2.

ArtGames

I think if that "Thief hat"(v1) was done right it could be really good looking. The others are mah

crozier

EpicPhailure

crozier

It?
Which sprite are you talking about?

Lucifer

First off, the stats on these are rather ridiculous. You really need to take into account all of the hats currently in the game, and try to balance your hat accordingly. It really confuses me when I see some of the hats people sprite and post on these forums... I mean, before you post, do you even imagine yourselves walking around with them on? Do you compare them at all to the hats currently in the game?

Black Glasses look like theres a bow tie on his face. It really doesn't resemble "Black Glasses" at all.
Thief Hat looks a bit odd... it looks more like a pirate hat. When I think of a "Thief Hat", things that come to mind are more like;
http://www.denbigharmysurplus.co.uk/army-stores/balaclava004.jpg
or
http://images.virtualvillage.com/011001-004/001.jpg
etc.
Meh @ the Pinstripe Hat. I'm not exactly sure what you meant it to look like, but it's very oddly shaped.
I love the shades, personally.
Meh @ the Boulder Hat.

Keep working on your spiriting, you seem to have potential, you just need to take a little more time with your work. For some reason a lot of the people who post sprites seem to be rushed or something, or maybe a little too excited about their ideas, and frankly you'll never get anything even close to being implemented that way.

crozier

Quote from: Lucifer on August 01, 2009, 08:03:07 PM
First off, the stats on these are rather ridiculous. You really need to take into account all of the hats currently in the game, and try to balance your hat accordingly. It really confuses me when I see some of the hats people sprite and post on these forums... I mean, before you post, do you even imagine yourselves walking around with them on? Do you compare them at all to the hats currently in the game?

Black Glasses look like theres a bow tie on his face. It really doesn't resemble "Black Glasses" at all. Yeah...
Thief Hat looks a bit odd... it looks more like a pirate hat. When I think of a "Thief Hat", things that come to mind are more like;
http://www.denbigharmysurplus.co.uk/army-stores/balaclava004.jpg
or
http://images.virtualvillage.com/011001-004/001.jpg
etc. I wasn't trying the mmodern day approch of a thief, just the older pirate approch.
Meh @ the Pinstripe Hat. I'm not exactly sure what you meant it to look like, but it's very oddly shaped.I will try to make it a better looking shape.
I love the shades, personally.cool
Meh @ the Boulder Hat. Yeah the colors are off and the shape is too.

Keep working on your spiriting, you seem to have potential, you just need to take a little more time with your work. For some reason a lot of the people who post sprites seem to be rushed or something, or maybe a little too excited about their ideas, and frankly you'll never get anything even close to being implemented that way.
Thank you for the helpul advice and I will take my time. :P
Glad you like the shades.

crozier

warior helm.
Almost like the knight helm but awesomer.

Shield skill.

the boot.

EDIT: you have to save the boot to see it.

A better tief hat sprite (v3)

EpicPhailure

I like that thief hat better, but for originality purposes, you'd better rename it to like, burglar beanie or whatever you want.

The Warrior helm...doesn't look like anything...

Shield is way too small.

And what purpose would the boot serve?

crozier

well the boot was for fun.  :P

11clock

No offense, but the warrior helm looks like a paper bag hat with decorations. :-\

cheese

I  really like these sprites except for the boot and the glasses :-\
but the others nice!  ;) i hope that at least one of the gets into SO 3!! 8)