News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Additional Inventory Slots

Started by Torch, August 02, 2009, 12:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

I suggest the ability to purchase additional rows of inventory slots for a large fee. This would allow players like me who have lots of event items, to keep them and still collect the other rare items.

ArtGames

Torch

crozier

Lucifer

Would love to see this, or some type of storage implemented.

Dragx_Rage

Great idea! I don't know what else to say.

ArtGames

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on August 02, 2009, 04:53:10 PM
Great idea! I don't know what else to say.

You stoll my line! :P i agree btw

jonsploder

Good idea. 400k for 4 more slots? Should be fairly expensive to give gold a purpose too.

Forum

Totally agree with more inventory slots not sure how much they should be.
Officially quitted

Mr Pwnage

Love it...for the prices, I am thinking maybe you can buy up to 8 more? Most people will probably only even make enough money for 4, but for those hardcore cash earners, with 3mil....
100,000g = 1st slot
200,000g= 2nd slot
500,000g=3rd slot
1,000,000g=4th slot
1,250,000g=5th slot
1,500,000g=6th slot
1,750,000g=7th slot
2,000,000g=8th slot
So for all 8 new slots, it costs: 8,300,000g
Sure it's a huge amount, but it secures the value of gold for a long time again...now this idea solves 2 problems! Maybe we could have a competition with a prize for the first person to get all 8 slots?

BTW, +karma Torch, this is great.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Forum

I don't think we should have a competition for most slots because ppl with lots of gold already would win.
Officially quitted

krele

Meh-worthy. The game's too outdated to add something like this... Besides, why do you people just talk about upgrades to get rid of money? Maybe a new collection of good hats that had to be bought but would be expensive would do the job? Seriously, this, extra stat points, stat resets... that's bull...

Besides, most people are level 99s, and are supposed to have that much money at the end-game. Just wait for SO3...

EpicPhailure

Besides, the economy of S.O. v3 will be better than the Donor server in the sense that the Donors server sells items that everybody already have.

Torch

Quote from: krele on August 06, 2009, 06:35:07 AM
Meh-worthy. The game's too outdated to add something like this... Besides, why do you people just talk about upgrades to get rid of money? Maybe a new collection of good hats that had to be bought but would be expensive would do the job? Seriously, this, extra stat points, stat resets... that's bull...

Besides, most people are level 99s, and are supposed to have that much money at the end-game. Just wait for SO3...
The idea wasn't so much to get rid of money as it is to "allow players like me who have lots of event items, to keep them and still collect the other rare items", as I said in the first post.

Thanks for them support, guys!

Lingus

I liked Lucifer's idea of having a storage container near the shops better. This isn't bad, and if it were added I'd like it, but if I had a choice I'd take the storage container. I'd rather have a stationary inventory that is given to you right away than a mobile inventory that you have to buy...

And by the way people, how many times do I have to explain economy? Just because people have upwards of a million gold now doesn't mean that will always be the case. Plus adding something that takes many millions of gold to purchase is ridiculous. Think about the people that have just 1 million gold now. It took them years to get there.... Just stop stating gold prices for things. That's the best way to make certain you aren't making yourself look dumb. Thanks.