News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

So3 enemy idea

Started by ArtGames, August 05, 2009, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtGames

I know Meiun whats to scraps everything for stick online 3. But i think it would be kind of cool if he made an enemy in so 3 that uses the old player sprites that are used now. aka the walk and the punch sprites. idc what it drops or what dmg it does. i just want to see it for keepsake.

EpicPhailure

It would be fun if it was a boss monster that battled like how we PvP now.

Of course, I understand that it would be impossible to recreate something like that, but it's merely a thought and imagination.

Aqua

Heh, a monster with the stats 99/99/99/99 (or equivelent of those SO2's stats) using an IS, with normal AI... <3
~Aqua

Mr Pwnage

Definately. I say it have no hat, and like Aqua said use an IS, not bothering with any of that slasher or LSS stuff. IS is still the pride of the game! I like the 99/99/99/99 idea. Also, lets make it randomly crouch jump, from time to time, as part of the normal AI. That way since it's 99 agi, it can make it to your safe areas!
I think if there is no reasonable area in-game for it to spawn, it can be somthing that only Meiun can spawn, like he currently can in SO2. This will make his visits all the more special. If this were the case, this special, Meiun-spawned only monster would have a chance at dropping every single item in the game, but they would be 10 times rarer than they usually are, because it can drop so many things!

Idk, I'm just typing as I think.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

What if he was YOU?

Let's say he looks like the v2 character sprite, and he has YOUR name in the jester font atop his head, like it was you playing S.O.? I don't know how hard this would be, but that would be AWESOME. Of course, I'm thinking of this as a story quest event, and other people can't help you fight this guy. Probable you'll lose, but meh. Just an idea.

jonsploder

Or base it off the winner of one last tournament before SO2 got taking down for SO3? AKA, if Bread won, the monster would have breads hat, weapon and stats used to win.

Awesome idea.

11clock

I actually love this idea! This would be really awesome! :D

Hambone

I don't think everything has to be some overpowered boss monster that drops everything. WHy not just a normal stick with regular enemy AI that just punches or kicks? I took the original idea as more of a nostalgia thing, And what's more nostalgic than a naked stick?