News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Warnings on Stick Online

Started by Forum, August 06, 2009, 02:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

-  What if we accidentally click the exit button and a DS had spawned, when you logged back in it was dead :(. So why not when you press esc theres something like this "Do you really want to leave SO?"

- What if you want to delete your bandit mask but your bb ears were next to it. You shift+right click your bandit mask but KAPOW you accidentally hold it down and your bb ears are gone -.-. Well why not have something like this shift+right clickin the item and "Do you really want to delete Black Bunny Ears?" Same goes with selling an item at the shop you right click an item but hold down "Do you really want to sell Bandit Mask?" ::)

(Note:maybe you could toggle it on or off?)

Gimme your opinions  ~Sword  ;)
Officially quitted

Aqua

Poor example, but it would be useful. Not like there's every really a rush.
~Aqua

11clock

I like this idea. I accidentally deleted my second GS. This will really help.

Torch

I'm always worried I'll delete my DH when I delete an item I don't want. I second this idea.

yottabyte

I like this idea. I'm scared of deleting a really rare item when I'm going to delete a noob item. Not that I have a rare item but you get my drift :(

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Forum

Thanks for the support people i think this could be implanted into SO2 or SO3.
Officially quitted

Bo-sox

I think everyone would like to see this implanted into stick online

HaZZe

I really like this idea. when i had 4 top hats and i was going to sale them Than I accidentally sold my second GS... :(  I dont want to this happen again so im totally for this idea :)

LeGuy

This would also prevent jealous people from convincing newbs who attaine rare items from deleting their find by telling the newb that shift-right clicking upgrades an item. I support this idea.
Whee!

sayers6

Quote from: LeGuy on August 07, 2009, 05:06:55 PM
This would also prevent jealous people from convincing newbs who attaine rare items from deleting their find by telling the newb that shift-right clicking upgrades an item. I support this idea.
That's exactly why I'm not behind this idea, jking, me meiun titanmaster and efex have some experience with this problem (titan's fault) xD

cheese

i like this idea some time im scared ill delete my gs  :-\

hartless!

I Think this idea is good and it should be pretty easy to implement if it was to be implemented. Plus it would be quite a reasurance to all the players that have a full inv and rare items that need to make room.

ARTgames

I would like this idea also used for accidentally pressing escape. Im use to esc being the close the involuntary button.

Also i think your example your give Forum is the one im most scared of. i always go slow when im selling stuff and having this will make it less worrisome.

yottabyte

Quote from: ARTgames on August 08, 2009, 02:27:35 PM
I would like this idea also used for accidentally pressing escape. Im use to esc being the close the involuntary button.

Also i think your example your give Forum is the one im most scared of. i always go slow when im selling stuff and having this will make it less worrisome.
Why do you make a new user like every other month?   ???

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Forum

Quote from: yottabyte on August 08, 2009, 02:37:05 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on August 08, 2009, 02:27:35 PM

Why do you make a new user like every other month?   ???
This my only only account on SO forums and SO hangout i'm done with so what are you talking about?
Officially quitted