News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

weapons with recoil

Started by ARTgames, August 13, 2009, 06:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

I think bigger and more godly weapons in so 3 should have some sort of recoil. What that would be like is if you use the wep it does something like knock back but on you. aka, a big hammer and when it hits the ground you fly back a little from the impacted. Good idea or bad idea?

EpicPhailure

I don't like it. Doesn't seem to fit into Stick.

Lucifer

Forum

Hmm i don't think there should be any in so3 that give recoil or damage back.
Officially quitted

Dragx_Rage

Don't think this idea will fit in SO like EpicPhail said.

Seifer

Our "recoil" is basicly the wait between using again.

ARTgames

Quote from: Seifer on August 17, 2009, 12:32:14 AM
Our "recoil" is basicly the wait between using again.

yeah i know. i just wanted something more physical.

mikkelet

although it would be cool if you had a shotgun, and when triggered you were knoced back :P

Looperpuck

That would be annoying, every time you swing a hammer, you would fly back a little bit. Would make me not want to use a hammer at all.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

11clock

I agree with everyone here. Recoil would be annoying and it doesn't fit well.

Mainocucounse

I think noodleboy was messing with this. From what i understand, it is somehow possible by editing the ctx files, but this would be rather annoying to turn on and off if you did that.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mainocucounse on September 06, 2009, 07:09:58 PM
I think noodleboy was messing with this. From what i understand, it is somehow possible by editing the ctx files, but this would be rather annoying to turn on and off if you did that.

What?

11clock

Quote from: Mainocucounse on September 06, 2009, 07:09:58 PM

O.o

Lingus

Looks like a bot of some sort. Odd name, 1 post, and nonsensical grammar. Why anyone would make a bot that does that and advertises nothing I don't know.

Lucifer

Seriously I bet noodleboy was messing with this.