News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

cactus boss

Started by ARTgames, September 04, 2009, 06:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

All most ever monster has a boss.

Now the cactus is the most comely spawned monster that does not have a boss. Im not sure what it will drop for a new weapon/hat but i feel meiun must have some backed up some ware and never made it in game.

Im not a sprinter but i think it should look something like the big cactus in the background.

My ending is do you think stick online would be more fun with a cactus boss or is it dumb and too much work for stick online 2?

Turkey

Yeah, there is a boss for every monster pretty much except cactus. It needs one.

EpicPhailure

I think it should be a frog boss instead of a cactus, for originality's sake. It'd make more sense for the frog hats to drop from cacti too. I mean, the bosses are actually just zone bosses.

crozier

Am I missing out on something?
What happened to the sf?

EpicPhailure

SFs aren't bosses. Or at least, spawn to often to be a miniboss for me.

Lucifer

Well that's true and all but, you have to take into account that the desert has the most spawns in one area in the entire game. They don't NEED their own boss, as they have the sand fiend, dark sage, and sand golem in the same area.

But I wouldn't complain. If anything, the frog epic suggested sounds fun.

Delicious

There is already a Cactus Boss..
He hides behind the wall in the desert. Once in a while, when midnight strikes, he lurks out and feasts on the flesh of those who stay up late playing Stick-online. Unfortunitly, nobody had made it out alive to tell you this tale - but me. Yes, I even took a screen of this horrifying incedent.

Scary, eh?

In all seriousness, I guess it would be sensible to make a boss for the cactus, but it is not needed.
<3

EpicPhailure

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! Why do you ruin the image of the cute monsters of S.O.?!

Nah, but nice little sketch. Not as terrifying as the...yeah.

EDIT: You forgot the flower.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 04, 2009, 06:55:21 PM
I think it should be a frog boss instead of a cactus, for originality's sake. It'd make more sense for the frog hats to drop from cacti too. I mean, the bosses are actually just zone bosses.
Now that I think about it...that would actually be really cool...cause instead of only jumping when there is a change of elevation in the ground, it could jump every time it moves, cause that's what frogs do. That would actually be a really easy mod to the AI that would make it fun to fight. As much as I like the idea though...I can almost say without a doubt it isn't a possibility in SO2, might be cool in SO3 the if monsters are carried over.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 04, 2009, 07:39:38 PM
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! Why do you ruin the image of the cute monsters of S.O.?!

Nah, but nice little sketch. Not as terrifying as the...yeah.

EDIT: You forgot the flower.
The flower is just to give the image of cuteness.
Don't fall for it D:.

Bo-sox

I like the idea of a cactus boss. :)

flashmaniac

Pretty nice idea, I support the idea of a frog for the reasons stated above:

• Makes the Frog Hat/Froggy Hat seem meaningful.
  • Would be fun to fight because of its constant jumping.
  • It's original, there's nothing else in the game remotely like a frog.

Just a random thought for an item, could possibly drop: Bloody Frog Hat

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: flashmaniac on September 04, 2009, 10:29:46 PM

Just a random thought for an item, could possibly drop: Bloody Frog Hat

We REALLY need to get the community to sway away from this gory and horrific idea of Stick Online that Delicious has created. >.<
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

flashmaniac

Fine... My other option was hitting people with a frog as a weapon...

But... Delicious enjoys destroying minds... I still have that........ PICTURE... In my head D:

Mystery

The desert already HAS so many spawns, I don't think the cactus needs a boss. But that being said, just because it's not necessary-
Quote from: flashmaniac on September 04, 2009, 10:29:46 PM

doesn't mean it'd not be awesome to have. Especially for these reasons.

If there are 2 things I'd like to see added to SOv2 right now(even though they probably won't be) it'd be the Rainbow Bandana and this Giant Frog.

EDIT: I actually LIKED that picture of the blob Delicious made.  :P
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.