News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rearranging you'r inventory.

Started by Looperpuck, November 17, 2009, 09:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Well, the name of the topic pretty much explains it but, it would be kinda cool to be able to move around items in you'r inventory. I know this is kind of an unnecessary idea, but it would allow you to make you'r inventory look nice.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

LeGuy

I've always wanted to see this. Unneccesary, but still, it would be nice.
Whee!

EpicPhailure

I say we need a Diablo type inventory system. If you don't know, then Diablo is infamous for it's "rearranging" because since weapons take up squares in a grid, you need to re-arrange the items so that you have enough squares for the item you want in one place.

stick d00d

Quote from: Looperpuck on November 17, 2009, 09:23:57 PM
Well, the name of the topic pretty much explains it but, it would be kinda cool to be able to move around items in you'r inventory. I know this is kind of an unnecessary idea, but it would allow you to make you'r inventory look nice.

~Looperpuck
yep you mentioned this in-game, i like the idea, but i'd rather have more slots then anything, or maybe we could have both..

Lucifer

Has been suggested numerous times, once by me, but I never heard Meiun's opinion on it. I think it's actually very necessary. Changing items quickly in SO has always been needed, and because lots of us dislike macros or can't be arsed to use them, being able to drag your most important items to the easiest areas to click would be awesome. For SO2, it would be greatly appreciated, but SO3 should definitely have this.