News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Resurrection

Started by Looperpuck, July 03, 2009, 12:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Say you die while killing a Dark Sage or another monster that drops rare items, instead of dieing right away you're stick body just lays there on the ground, and if someone wants they can give you a resurrection. And if you do get resurrected you do not lose any of the gold/drops/exp you would have gotten anyway. And when resurrected your Hp goes to 1/4 of your total amount. Also you need to have a certain amount of Int. And if you nobody resurrects you, then you press "Enter" to spawn back at the flag. Just an idea cause i have died and lost a drop, kinda frustrating. :P Just a suggestion.

~Looperpuck.
Resurrected

EpicPhailure

I say you lose a bit of your gold on hand though, and maybe some exp too.

Looperpuck

Yea. Makes it a little more fair.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

CherryPie

Is this MapleStory or StickOnline?
If you die, you didn't watch out, it is your problem..
it's not like in MS, where some classes can die in 2 hits, even at high levels :P It's not like we had any classes in Stick Online at all :D

Joshhh

Quote from: CherryPie on July 03, 2009, 07:05:48 AM
Is this MapleStory or StickOnline?
If you die, you didn't watch out, it is your problem..
it's not like in MS, where some classes can die in 2 hits, even at high levels :P It's not like we had any classes in Stick Online at all :D

New StickOnline, whos to say theres no chance of there being classes in it?

Personally if it was implemented, there would have to be a charge on both parties, not just free resurection. If it was completely free everyone would constantly be resurected.

JoEL

Quote from: Epicphail on July 03, 2009, 12:47:22 AM
I say you lose a bit of your gold on hand though, and maybe some exp too.

Oh nooo not my gold, anything but my precious gold that I'm saving up to buy SO hookers with....

Aqua

I can just see it.
The DS has died, an inferno sword on the ground.
The player isn't yet ressurected.
He begins to type 'ressurect me'.
And he hits enter.

Another key might be useful.
~Aqua

CherryPie

Quote from: Aqua on July 03, 2009, 10:19:33 AM
I can just see it.
And he hits enter.

~Aqua

haha, that would be, for some people, a reason to throw their computers out of the window. :D!

ARTgames

I really like the idea but i thing it would be a skill. when ever those start happing. (like so3)

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Aqua on July 03, 2009, 10:19:33 AM
I can just see it.
And he hits enter.

~Aqua

LOL. I totally didn't notice that. I say CTRL, like in Nightfall, or just make it so that pressing interaction keys while in chat don't function.

Looperpuck

Haha, lol Aqua, that could have been a problem :P Yea. I'll switch that to conrtol.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected