News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

your skill ideas

Started by ARTgames, July 08, 2009, 04:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Hey this topic is not about my ideas so i dont think this will break my no more posting rule i made for my self. Im asking you people what would be good skills to be added to so3?

Ill try and keep a list of them right here:
Passive skills that give boosts
buffs to increase you/people around you's stats etc
electrical punch
increases your speed

NotoriousM4^

Wouldn't it just be better if someone made there own post, if they had an idea. This way they can actually get feedback instead of being ignored, just because someone posted a Skill right after the previous one. I think this topic is a little unnecessary atm. Then again so might this post be :-\.

Petro

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on July 08, 2009, 05:07:30 PM
Wouldn't it just be better if someone made there own post, if they had an idea. This way they can actually get feedback instead of being ignored, just because someone posted a Skill right after the previous one. I think this topic is a little unnecessary atm. Then again so might this post be :-\.

What is stopping someone from giving feedback on someones skill ideas?

EpicPhailure

Passive skills that give boosts, like a permanent defense boost, a permanent speed boost, jump boost, etc.

I've also thought of passive skills that can add an edge to PvP, like ones that automatically enchant any weapon you have on you with Fire or something, and causes DoT for a few seconds at most.

ARTgames

EpicPhailure

Damage over Time. Basically what people call poison damage, burn damage, etc.

Lingus

Quote from: Epicphail on July 08, 2009, 05:42:07 PM
Passive skills that give boosts, like a permanent defense boost, a permanent speed boost, jump boost, etc.
Do you understand what a passive skill is? It's one that, once you have it, always gives you it's effect. You don't have to "actively" cast a spell or perform a skill. It is passive.

So your suggestion is to have skills that you don't have to do anything to use, that is always giving you it's benefits once you get the skill, and permanently raises one of your stats or attributes. Sounds a bit odd to me.

Instead these should be castable buffs that last for a certain amount of time.

Lucifer

Hah, this reminds me of a Auras topic I posted a while back.
I would love there to be either passive auras or buffs to increase you/people around you's stats etc, sounds like fun.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lingus on July 08, 2009, 07:54:51 PM
Do you understand what a passive skill is? It's one that, once you have it, always gives you it's effect. You don't have to "actively" cast a spell or perform a skill. It is passive.

So your suggestion is to have skills that you don't have to do anything to use, that is always giving you it's benefits once you get the skill, and permanently raises one of your stats or attributes. Sounds a bit odd to me.

Instead these should be castable buffs that last for a certain amount of time.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Sounds like that castable part is a better idea though.

CherryPie

an electrical punch, that could look similar like the spire dagger animation, but without a weapon :)

Bo-sox

There should be a skill (that you can add to) that increases your speed, but not your agility.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Bo-sox on July 11, 2009, 01:18:04 PM
There should be a skill (that you can add to) that increases your speed, but not your agility.

Passive skills that give boosts, like a permanent defense boost, a permanent speed boost

Bo-sox

Quote from: Epicphail on July 11, 2009, 10:10:39 PM
Quote from: Bo-sox on July 11, 2009, 01:18:04 PM

Passive skills that give boosts, like a permanent defense boost, a permanent speed boost
Oops guess i should have read every post ;D