News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What is your favorite movie?

Started by sk8terboi, May 27, 2010, 04:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8terboi

mine is avatar that movie is awsome
[SSSS]

Titan

I don't know, this is a pretty hard question.

I liked Grand Torino, Saving Private Ryan, Wind Talkers, Zombie Land, I am Legend, Dawn of the dead, Shaun of the Dead.

If I had to narrow it down to 3 I'd go with Grand Torino, Windtalkers, and I am Legend.
Livin' in a lonely world.

sk8terboi

Quote from: Titan on May 27, 2010, 06:28:48 PM
I don't know, this is a pretty hard question.

I liked Grand Torino, Saving Private Ryan, Wind Talkers, Zombie Land, I am Legend, Dawn of the dead, Shaun of the Dead.

If I had to narrow it down to 3 I'd go with Grand Torino, Windtalkers, and I am Legend.
nice lol but i think avatar tops everything i cant stop watching it lol. Grand torino was a good movie
[SSSS]

ARTgames

I really like cloverfield. But There no movie that really sticks out other than it to me.

EpicPhailure

Avatar was pretty cool, but most of the movies in recent years are merely remakes or sequels of something else, like Transformers and Iron Man.

The only movie that had a lasting impression in my head was Kung Fu Hustle.

Looperpuck

My favorite movie is Never back Down

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

DarkTrinity

Some real good movies mentioned. Avatar was awesome, it reminded me of Pocahontas though. lol. Gran Torino was pretty sweet.
I don't really have a "favorite" movie... theres just so many to enjoy D: I'd say some big ones are Pirates of the Caribbean(first one) & the first Transformers movie. (not that I dont like the sequels, I just like the first ones better). Also, Nightmare Before Christmas is just a classic in my eyes :3

Scotty

Bare Wench Project
Sorest Rump
Star Whores
Schindler's Fist
Womb Raider
Romancing the Bone
Blown in 60 Seconds
Throbin Hood (Prince of Beaves)
Free My Willy
Buttman and Throbbin'

And my all time favorite:

Spankenstein!!

Mr Pwnage

Definitely Gran Torino is my all-time favorite. Clint Eastwood is AMAZING. Seems a couple of you have already mentioned it.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

God-I-Suck

I think my favorite movie would have to be 300. But others are very close; Freddy vs. Jason, Iron Man, Spiderman, Space Jam. But I have more.

Lingus

The movie that will always stand as my favorite, and probably the only movie I can continue to watch over and over again, is Swingers.

Danimal

A few of my favourites: Iron Man 2, Avatar, Kick-Ass, Pirates of the Carribean, I Robot, The Fast and the Furious, AVP...

That's all I can think of from the top of my head.

Matty_Richo

The Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy Hands Down

mikkelet

Fight Club - by far the most interesting movie I've ever watched!

DarkTrinity

Oh yeah, Ferris Bueller's Day Off & the Breakfast Club are also awesome.