News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

When do you think so 3 will come out?

Started by ARTgames, July 09, 2009, 10:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hambone

I meant 7-8 MORE months, but that's cool too.

cheese

i think it will come out in april 1st 2020  :(

Forum

I think it will come out 2010 January 22 my birthday.
Officially quitted

Meiun

Quote from: yottabyte on August 05, 2009, 02:56:17 PM
Hmm.. when did Meiun announced he will start SO3...? Like January 2008?
It has already taken... uhh.. somewhere around 20 months and not much has happened with SO3.

Why are you still here? No, seriously just kidding, just messing around.
Do remember guys that uhh... this is a hobby for me.. and as much as I love doing it... I uhh.. Go to college, and have a life outside of this.

But yeah, I may have announced that I was planning on it a quite while ago, but that dosn't exactly mean I was able to go full steam ahead on anything right then and there. I am however happy to announce that recently I have been finding a lot more time to work on it, and so far things have been going quite well.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Meiun on August 06, 2009, 12:50:21 AM
Quote from: yottabyte on August 05, 2009, 02:56:17 PM
Hmm.. when did Meiun announced he will start SO3...? Like January 2008?
It has already taken... uhh.. somewhere around 20 months and not much has happened with SO3.

Why are you still here? No, seriously just kidding, just messing around.
Do remember guys that uhh... this is a hobby for me.. and i uhh.. Go to college, and have a life outside of this.

But yeah, I may have announced that I was planning on it a quite while ago, but that dosn't exactly mean I was able to go full steam ahead on anything right then and there. I am however happy to announce that recently I have been finding a lot more time to work on it, and so far things have been going quite well.
I am pretty much speaking for the crowd here, but I'm pretty sure the reason why people are a little agitated is because the whole project is so secretive, and while you may have your reasons, I personally don't see much a reason why we can't see sneak-peaks of sprites, etc. I mean in the scheme of things, this is currently a pretty small game that serves a rather small crowd...and while we hear almost everytime something comes up that progress is being made, and I do appreciate  your efforts regarding the years of work you've put into the game...but really makes people happy and keeps people happy ARE the trailers, and sneak peak sprites...that doesn't mean of course it has to become open book, but maybe throwing a treat at us dogs here and there would be nice instead of all the secrets...
The reason I bring this up is because I have seen many topics on hangout, and now they are fading over to hear about this...for instance Ciro's topic about work being made...i see no reason the fact Venuse was working on it had to be a secret...now of course there may be a completely ligament reason why, which I am unaware. Anyways I think I've beaten the hell out of my point...I only brought it up because I saw The Hangout's population has become awfully low, and more and more topics like this are being brought up. I don't care if the game comes out in 2011, I just want to know it's going to come out.

Also, sorry ahead of time for any potential typos in that...its like 1:15AM. >.<
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

Topics like these just give people imaginary deadlines that will only disappoint them. The game will come when it comes, and theres really no point in getting your hopes up just to have them squashed. I mean, feel free to have fun guessing, but nobody should take any of these guesses seriously.

I don't think Yottabyte was complaining at all about the progress of the game, he was merely joking with Hambone. The reason he says "not much has happened with SO3" isn't because he's disappointed or anything, it's just that as Mr Pwnage stated we haven't been shown much, so people naturally guess that there hasn't been much happening.

Which, I don't really care for. I don't mind if the SO team keeps everything a secret until the last moment, no sneak peeks or trailers are necessary. We all realize how much effort you put into this game even though it's just a hobby, and we appreciate it very much.

ArtGames

I made this topic because when it dies i what some one browsing the old archives to see it and go "oh wow blank was close." or "wow they never even had a clew." or like a vary simple time capsule.

Chaos

I love you for this, Art.

I always told you guys that it would be released July 7th 2014. 

Prove me right, Meiun! ;)
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Tidus

Sam|9801

It would be very unlikely for a july 7th release.. lol

Chaos

Yeah, you're right, I just remembered.  Pwnage messaged me with a link to the topic, and remarking on how I always said it was 2014. I couldn't remember if that was the correct year, but I just now remembered that the release date was July 14th, 2017.  My bad everyone, false alarm.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

darkflash

July 15th 2014, make my 18th birthday a good one  ;D!

Sam|9801

It would be good to hear an update on v3 some time soon, maybe pictures or videos :D Anyway, im guessing January 15th 2015. Do any of you think there will be a beta before that?

Forum

Quote from: Forum on August 06, 2009, 12:32:25 AM
I think it will come out 2010 January 22 my birthday.
Quote from: darkflash on January 09, 2014, 04:49:28 PM
July 15th 2014, make my 18th birthday a good one  ;D!
We were born in the same year  :o
Officially quitted