News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Just donated :D

Started by troyowns, July 12, 2010, 10:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troyowns

I use to have alot of fun playing Stick-Online  (v2) :D so i decided... "hey i'm going to donate finally and play it again" :D so i did... and here i am, waiting for my new account to arrive, (email is being sent as we speak).

Best memory of Stick-Online?

Infection

Hi and welcome back, though I do not remember you, as many might not. But welcome back anyway  :P
Glad to see you've donated/donating at the moment. I have a question for you though, are you reviving your old account? Or making a new one, the reason I ask this is I decided to make a new account which was a mistake because no one is lower levels anymore other then me, and its a bit harder to enjoy the game now.

My best memory of Stick-Online would probably be seeing a lot of the GM weapons because they were pretty epic. Heh. I only got to level 34 before it went down, so seeing some were pretty amazing to me.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

troyowns

Well congratulations, you will be able to hang with me because i'm making a new one. I forgot my old one, which was around lvl 45 or so. :/ But we shall dominate the blobs!

Infection

Quote from: troyowns on July 12, 2010, 11:59:37 AM
Well congratulations, you will be able to hang with me because i'm making a new one. I forgot my old one, which was around lvl 45 or so. :/ But we shall dominate the blobs!

Awesome, hopefully we will be on at the right times, or if a new shoutbox be put up or some form of real-time communication, we could meet up at those right times. I usually kill at the bandits or at the wall, but seeing as I might see you, I'll stick (no pun intended) to bandits a lot more often.

Oh and, I also forgot my old one to.

Blob hunting? I'm in!   :D
Have you seen any of the new updates done since it went down?

Demeni

There's a boat now. Also, they've added the sand golem (A huge new boss) And the bandit assassin. (Another new boss)

troyowns

soo roughly how long does it take for me to be able to play?

Infection

Well, when Meiun gets on, like he said. It will take about 1-2 days, it is very different for some people, if you send it right before he gets on, you will probably have it in about 30 minutes to an hour, if you send it as he gets off his computer, probably have to wait a day, I got mine in 3 hours. You will get it. So there is no real answer.

Oh and all the additions said above, for the monsters drop awesome weapons and hats to. ^_^

The bandit assassin runs like mad.

troyowns

sounds like a blast... i shall be pwning those Bandit Assassins. D: but first i must be able to play >_> (insert impatient face) what time does Meiun usually sign on?

Infection

I can't answer that for you because I don't control Meiun (although I wish I did)
but for some reason 7:00 sticks out in my head.

Don't be impatient. 1-2 days for me was like me saying "Only? Only 1-2 days? Wow."

May the bacon be with you.
Someone besides me welcome troy and post their best memory please >.<

troyowns

i'm on, you guys should totally train with my noob self :D

Infection

I'll try to find you.

Edit: Found you  ;D

sn0wb0arder381

troyowns

someone should assist me at the Sand Fiends...

Kbob32

Hello there, Im sorry I cant get on help you but my current computer doesnt run SO too well. 

Anywho, nice too meet you, my favorite memory would probably be forming the Shadow clan with some friends, although it didnt turn out too well it was quiet fun.
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

troyowns

you seem rather familar.