News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by Lucifer, October 06, 2010, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Halloween is near, and with it, the annual Stick Online Halloween event. Ghosts, evil pumpkins, and creepy dark backgrounds, fun times. I was thinking this year, perhaps we could change it up a little. If you think about it, this could possibly be the last Halloween event Stick Online V2 will ever see. Not that I know anything you don't, I just have high hopes that we'll see the next version before the world ends ;).

My idea is pretty simple, just increase the amount of spawning locations at the temple, and perhaps elsewhere. The amount of skeletons at the temple has never been as much as you would think, I mean they're skeletons! There's supposed to be TONS!

That's it, no epic sprites to demand, no major changes necessary, just a few more spawn points to make this Halloween all the more spooky.

*edit*
Feel free to post your suggestions on how to make this Halloween unique.

Mystery

I don't see why not. The only issue I'd have with this would be if the spawn rate of skeletons suddenly became incredibly obnoxious, so much that grinding at the temple became impossible without multiple players there.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Freeforall

I was thinking about the Halloween event yesterday. I hope they change it up a little, the Christmas event with the snowman was awesome. Maybe something like that. But I don't know, just the average event is pretty exciting too.

I'm sure it won't be exactly the same, no event ever seems to be the same. But if it is, I'm still looking forward to it.

Freeforall

11clock

More spawn points would be nice for this event. Need something special.

Chaos

I suppose that mean you guys are expecting me to DO something, huh?

Not gonna lie, I hadn't given it a thought.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Matty_Richo

I don't think you HAVE to do anything Chaos, I'm sure we'd all rather A giant Pumkin that looks like Scotty drew it in paint while he was drunk, as long it we get to kill it.
So really if the only reason nothing is added is for the lack of sprites then even something as simple as enlarging the pumkin or ghost sprite or something.
But if Meiun doesn't want to program something in, I don't know how hard it is to add a new monster, then fair enough.

ARTgames

Not a bad idea. It makes sense.

Quote from: Chaos on October 06, 2010, 11:40:17 PM

Only if you would like to. (Please feel like it :P)

Freeforall

I honestly don't really care if you were to add anything or not. It would be pretty cool, but it totally up to you. :)

Mr Pwnage

I expect a giant ghost boss that drops a pointy white hat titled "ghost hat".
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 07, 2010, 04:38:08 PM

I expect a giant ghost boss that drops a point white hat titled "ghost hat".
If we could also have a flaming cross weapon, that'd be sweet, kkkthx.

Forum

Maybe a huge scary ghost or a zombie?
Officially quitted

Mystery

Regarding this event, I'm almost 100% positive it'll be a normal Halloween event(I'd be willing to bet money on it), and I have no issues with that. In fact, I'm glad I have a chance to get my Ghost Lantern now. Not trying to burst your bubble at all, guys, just pointing out that maybe something like this could be too much as well; I really don't know what is.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

troyowns

hmm.... or you know what would be a good surprise... CLANS? :D

Titan

Quote from: Lucifer on October 07, 2010, 05:26:35 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 07, 2010, 04:38:08 PM

I expect a giant ghost boss that drops a point white hat titled "ghost hat".
If we could also have a flaming cross weapon, that'd be sweet, kkkthx.
Quote from: troyowns on October 07, 2010, 08:23:45 PM
hmm.... or you know what would be a good surprise...KLANS? :D

I'm noticing a recurring theme with some of these posts/.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Seifer