News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

How the SO community celebrates thanksgiving.

Started by Lucifer, November 25, 2010, 11:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1560.0
PPPFFAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Happy thanksgiving peeps, ya'll are hilarious, I love you...

T-Rok

Yankyal

Quote from: T-Rok on November 25, 2010, 11:42:11 PM
Well actually I'm Canadian, soooo...
I heard a joke that relates to you:

How do you tell if someone is Canadian?

They tell you!
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

T-Rok

The same could be said for any nation. You sir are now staged and bicurious.

Mystery

Quote from: T-Rok on November 26, 2010, 12:39:20 PM
And you're now a RWJ zombie, have fun with that.  :-\

Also, it got rather heated in that topic, didn't think it was funny. Personally, I would prefer it having not been locked, as now I'm paranoid.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

T-Rok

Quote from: Mystery on November 26, 2010, 12:47:33 PM
And you're now a RWJ zombie, have fun with that.  :-\

Also, it got rather heated in that topic, didn't think it was funny. Personally, I would prefer it having not been locked, as now I'm paranoid.

Just because you quote RWJ once does not make you a RWJ zombie. It makes you a RWJ subscriber. Now if I went around quoting everything, then you can call me a RWJ zombie. If all your going to do is hate on the words, then why not follow Thumper's words.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Lucifer on November 25, 2010, 11:39:15 PM
http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1560.0
PPPFFAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Happy thanksgiving peeps, ya'll are hilarious, I love you...

LOL. I didn't even see that topic as I assume it's in the stick-online section & I no longer visit there as I no longer play the game... But OMFG that is so hilarious. I love how most the people who posted there are just paranoid, jealous, d-bags. Way to make me proud of this community.

Anyways, My thanksgiving was awesome, had some insanely delicious food, wish I would've went back for seconds, but I was soo stuffed.
Hope everyone traveled safely :)

Yankyal

The joke was that Canadians never shut up about the fact that they're Canadian.

T-Rok

Quote from: Yankyal on December 01, 2010, 03:11:48 PM

Lol. You must be American. Its funny. Americans always talk about how they are so patriotic, then the 2010 winter games came and they stated on camera that, and I quote "Canada is too patriotic". But back to what you are saying, your stating I am proud to be Canadian along with every other Canadian. Why thank you ^_^

Yankyal

Quote from: T-Rok on December 01, 2010, 03:23:14 PM

Lol. You must be American. Its funny. Americans always talk about how they are so patriotic, then the 2010 winter games came and they stated on camera that, and I quote "Canada is too patriotic". But back to what you are saying, your stating I am proud to be Canadian along with every other Canadian. Why thank you ^_^
I am not American, but I am here for the time being(only for highschool, will gtfo after I graduate), you sure are quick to assume. Your comment just reminded me of all the people who just loved telling me that they were Canadian. Repeatedly. Most Americans I've met don't even mention it unless they are asked.

Enjoy your igloo broheim.

T-Rok

Dude, our igloo's are awesome. You can't deny that. Besides, anyone who lives in the states is american >.> btw did I ever tell you, I am Canadian. :D

Cactuscat222

Quote from: T-Rok on December 01, 2010, 03:23:14 PM

Because one person talking at the Olympic games speaks for every American out there...  ::)

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

T-Rok

Never said all. But there was a large uproar about it in the states. Many people complained about it because of a hockey player saying it.

Scotty

Dude, it's the freakin' Olympics, the most patriotic and competitive sport in the whole fracking world...  Of course everyone is going to be patriotic about their country during it.  Oh, get this, you're not gonna believe this either, where were the 2010 winter Olympics held?  Any idea?  Do you really comprehend the caliber of the honor bestowed upon a country when they are chosen as a location for the upcoming Olympic competition, the most anticipated sports event in the effin' world?  Of course Canadians were gonna be overly patriotic during it in 2010, just like how China was before them in 2008, all the way down in time to the beginning.  After all, it's in Canada, who do you think is going to primarily fill the seats (thus getting the most attention) during it?  Kirghistans?  

T-Rok

If there was a like button, I would click it. lol