News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Times you've been angry/made others angry

Started by Yankyal, November 28, 2010, 05:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Quote from: Yankyal on December 03, 2010, 06:04:30 AM
Quote from: Aqua on December 02, 2010, 10:05:51 PM
You really seem to enjoy stepping on the little guy and walking away feeling so cool.
My strategy: Say nothing. I have never been in a fight- not even an insult war. People don't hate me. I never say something about someone that I wouldn't say to their face if asked.
~Aqua
Of course I enjoyed it. This guy would hold up our class by a good 5-10 minutes DAILY because he would groan and moan every time the teacher asked him to do something. Our teacher is too nice to send him out of class.

Then let the dangly bits drop, man up, and call out the teacher in the middle of her class next time he acts up and the teacher doesn't do anything.  See what the teacher does under the pressure of her entire class.  Right now I hear a whole lot of bitching, and absolutely no effort at correcting the situation.

Yankyal

Quote from: Scotty on December 03, 2010, 09:03:37 AM
You really seem to enjoy stepping on the little guy and walking away feeling so cool.
My strategy: Say nothing. I have never been in a fight- not even an insult war. People don't hate me. I never say something about someone that I wouldn't say to their face if asked.
~Aqua
Of course I enjoyed it. This guy would hold up our class by a good 5-10 minutes DAILY because he would groan and moan every time the teacher asked him to do something. Our teacher is too nice to send him out of class.

Then let the dangly bits drop, man up, and call out the teacher in the middle of her class next time he acts up and the teacher doesn't do anything.  See what the teacher does under the pressure of her entire class.  Right now I hear a whole lot of bitching, and absolutely no effort at correcting the situation.
lrn2 reading comprehension broheim. She doesn't send him out of the class. She DOES lecture him and tries to get back to teaching. Also, I did essentially tell him to shut his damn mouth, what are you talking about no effort?
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Yankyal on December 03, 2010, 07:31:47 PM
~Aqua

lrn2 reading comprehension broheim. She doesn't send him out of the class. She DOES lecture him and tries to get back to teaching. Also, I did essentially tell him to shut his damn mouth, what are you talking about no effort?

That is not reading comprehension. -.-

"Our teacher is too nice to send him out of class." does not translate to "Our teacher lectures him and continues to try and teach, but is too nice to send him out of class".

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

DarkTrinity

Times I've been angry.... hmmm...
Everytime Yankal say's "broheim" and thinks he sounds cool.

Yankyal

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on December 03, 2010, 09:01:44 PM
Quote from: Yankyal on December 03, 2010, 07:31:47 PM
~Aqua

That is not reading comprehension. -.-

"Our teacher is too nice to send him out of class." does not translate to "Our teacher lectures him and continues to try and teach, but is too nice to send him out of class".
Nor does it translate to "Our teacher is too nice to send him out of class, so she does absolutely nothing and gives no effort into solving the problem." So, yes it is reading comprehension, broheim. Broseph Brodriguez, son of Broseidon.

Quote from: DarkTrinity on December 03, 2010, 10:12:22 PM
Broheim is how you would speak to a dear friend, think of "Homeboy". Broheim is "home bro". My Finnish friend taught me that. It is not my fault it has been corrupted by polo, sunglasses, and khaki wearing fratboys. I understand you may be mad because my wonderful use of the word makes you jealous, or perhaps because you yourself have tried using "broheim" and were laughed at and ridiculed.

In short: deal with it brohammed.

Jake

Quote from: Yankyal on December 04, 2010, 07:14:52 AM
Broheim is how you would speak to a dear friend, think of "Homeboy". Broheim is "home bro". My Finnish friend taught me that. It is not my fault it has been corrupted by polo, sunglasses, and khaki wearing fratboys. I understand you may be mad because my wonderful use of the word makes you jealous, or perhaps because you yourself have tried using "broheim" and were laughed at and ridiculed.

Constipation... Or... Possibly a large pole. My guess is it probably has a length of at least 2 - 3 feet and a girth of 4 inches, stuck up your ass... Or dare I say it, an anus torn apart by your own father, causing years of emotional scarring and social insecurity. Do any of these symptoms plague you? Or are you just a huge faggot all the time for absolutely no reason?

Just wondering broseph.

Yankyal

Quote from: Jake on December 04, 2010, 07:49:29 AM
Quote from: Yankyal on December 04, 2010, 07:14:52 AM

Constipation... Or... Possibly a large pole. My guess is it probably has a length of at least 2 - 3 feet and a girth of 4 inches, stuck up your ass... Or dare I say it, an anus torn apart by your own father, causing years of emotional scarring and social insecurity. Do any of these symptoms plague you? Or are you just a huge faggot all the time for absolutely no reason?

Just wondering broseph.
What correlation is there between child abuse and anal rape, and being annoying? Are you sure you aren't projecting? It's strange how we're both about the same age(I'm assuming you're 15 or something)yet my posts don't need rape and the word 'faggot' to deliver a point. Broheim really does mean that, and it is a wonderful word. And I have a reason for acting the way I am, it is called I am awesome and you are hating on me because I have been styling on you as of recently.

Does this count as another moment someone else got mad? I think so.

Doogie

Yankyal, if I keep reading your replies to everything, I'm going to end up facepalming through my forehead.

Broheim isn't a wonderful word because it isn't a word at all, it's just some stupid garbage you've decided to saying recently because you think it's cool.

On another note, I doubt you have ANY "dear friends" on this forum, so even if we assume broheim to be a "real word", you're still using it incorrectly, if I'm to assume your definition of it is correct.

eg. How "homeboy" is more of a word than broheim.

Homeboy Definitions:
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+homeboy&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGGL_en___US408
Broheim Definitions:
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+broheim&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGGL_en___US408

Coming up next on this topic: Yankyal defends his belief that broheim is a word because he has a need to always be correct.

RayRay

Quote from: Doogie on December 10, 2010, 05:05:11 PM
Yankyal, if I keep reading your comments to everything, I will guarantee you I'm going to end up facepalming through my forehead and wish I could delete them.
Fixed.
Coming up next on this topic: Yankyal defends his belief that broheim is a word because he has a need to be always correct.
It's like saying this: Believe it or not, he just doesn't want to lose. lol

Doogie

Yankyal

Yankyal, if I keep reading your replies to everything, I'm going to end up facepalming through my forehead.

Broheim isn't a wonderful word because it isn't a word at all, it's just some stupid garbage you've decided to saying recently because you think it's cool.

On another note, I doubt you have ANY "dear friends" on this forum, so even if we assume broheim to be a "real word", you're still using it incorrectly, if I'm to assume your definition of it is correct.

eg. How "homeboy" is more of a word than broheim.

Homeboy Definitions:
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+homeboy&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGGL_en___US408
Broheim Definitions:
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+broheim&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGGL_en___US408

Coming up next on this topic: Yankyal defends his belief that broheim is a word because he has a need to always be correct.
http://dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Heim
Heim means home. Add a bro in front of it...and wala. It's a bit of a stretch, but just because you couldn't find it in your lazy ass google search doesn't mean it's invalid to use. It's slang, it's not an official word. Half is english, and half is from another language. Deal with it, brodysseus. And if you are going to argue over meaningless trite, at least contribute while doing so. If this forum was a war against dickery and other such behavior, this post was D-Day. Come at me son. All your posts count as my contributions to the thread, because you are no doubt angry.

Also, last night while I was waiting for the bus, a black man came up to me in full military gear. I'm talking combat boots, a bootleg Sergeant's hat, camoflauge and a massive backpack. I started a conversation with him...and basically, he went on a loud and dynamic rant about how the white man has been putting him and his people down for centuries. Several times during his tirade, he pointed at the group of white girls next to me, saying things like "And WHY are there not enough KFCs in Maryland? *Points at white people*. THAT'S WHY!". I don't even know if this counts, but for the 30 minutes I was sure I made him angry some how. And I'm also sure his rant made everyone standing around us angry too, shit sucks broheim.

Scotty

This topic has descended into nothing but an unproductive medium for the troll(s) of this community to spout their filth and continue to fuel the furnace.  It would be naive to think this could get any better.  Can a mod please do something about this topic?

Yankyal

Quote from: Scotty on December 11, 2010, 06:36:44 PM
This topic has descended into nothing but an unproductive medium for the troll(s) of this community to spout their filth and continue to fuel the furnace.  It would be naive to think this could get any better.  Can a mod please do something about this topic?

Mystery

Quote from: Yankyal on December 11, 2010, 08:23:48 PM
This topic has descended into nothing but an unproductive medium for the troll(s) of this community to spout their filth and continue to fuel the furnace.  It would be naive to think this could get any better.  Can a mod please do something about this topic?
-SNIP-
Okay, this is ridiculous. This is the FOURTH(yes, fourth, I'm not making this up)topic Yankyal has managed to get locked on purpose, and yet he's still allowed to post freely, all the while still flame-baiting/trolling. THIS is why we can't have nice things. Instead of cleaning up the crap he produces, stop it at the source. I honestly don't care if this is backseat moderating in any fashion, but I feel like it's gotten completely out of control at this point.

EDIT: Another topic also nearly managed to get locked, but was cleaned up by Seifer.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Yankyal

Quote from: Mystery on December 11, 2010, 08:37:16 PM
Quote from: Yankyal on December 11, 2010, 08:23:48 PM
-SNIP-
Okay, this is ridiculous. This is the FOURTH(yes, fourth, I'm not making this up)topic Yankyal has managed to get locked on purpose, and yet he's still allowed to post freely, all the while still flame-baiting/trolling. THIS is why we can't have nice things. Instead of cleaning up the crap he produces, stop it at the source. I honestly don't care if this is backseat moderating in any fashion, but I feel like it's gotten completely out of control at this point.
Wait, what? People were bothered that I said broheim, and then said I wasn't putting effort into fixing my annoyances, both of which are TOTALLY irrelevant and could have been PMed to me instead of being posted in my thread, and it's my fault? I don't see why I'm called a troll when people pick out totally meaningless things in my posts and decide to get post about it instead of sending a message. Not to mention you guys kept posting complaining about the thread...which in turn leads to more complaints. It really bothers me that I can't state any opinion or deviate for the norm without you people getting on my arse about it. Maybe I should just make threads with links to nifty little flash things I found on stumbleupon and avoid any actual discussion?