News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Times you've been angry/made others angry

Started by Yankyal, November 28, 2010, 05:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Delicious on November 29, 2010, 10:58:16 AM
Last time I got angry, which was about 3 weeks ago, was playing CoD. I punched a hole in the wall and my knuckles haven't yet recovered. Damn camper.  >:(

Generally speaking, walls won't recover on their own. I think your knuckles owe the wall an explanation.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DarkTrinity

Quote from: DarkMagician on November 29, 2010, 01:25:58 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on November 28, 2010, 04:44:43 PM
Rule #4 of the internet. Never use last names.

mate im english whats the worsed thats going to happen

I'm not understanding the significance of your statement...

Pat

Just last week I lost my best friend because he doesn't think he can trust me. Initially he was assuming I told people a secret of his because they were asking about it, then he got pissed off at me and I got pissed off at him, then people asked me about it and I told them.

4 years of friendship gone.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Yankyal

Quote from: Pat on November 29, 2010, 05:00:28 PM
Just last week I lost my best friend because he doesn't think he can trust me. Initially he was assuming I told people a secret of his because they were asking about it, then he got pissed off at me and I got pissed off at him, then people asked me about it and I told them.

You don't sound trustworthy if you'd reveal his secrets just because you're mad at him. Sorry broseph.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Jake

Quote from: Yankyal on December 01, 2010, 03:09:44 PM
Quote from: Pat on November 29, 2010, 05:00:28 PM

You don't sound trustworthy if you'd reveal his secrets just because you're mad at him. Sorry broseph.
Unfortunately I have to agree with Yankyal. Sounds like an immature thing to do. You should go apologize.

tehrozzy

The only fight i even remember, though i know i got into a few of them, well, lets just say that kid doesnt have a purty mouth. Luckily that was year 4, so most of the teeth would have fallen out soon enough anyway. nuff said

Jake

Wow, I didn't realize how tough all of you guys were...

Scotty

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Scotty on December 02, 2010, 10:32:51 AM
Adolescent fights are stupid.
Pretty much... yes.
I look back on the arguments I had in like middle school and find them laughable and stupid. Teenagers argue about the stupidest stuff...

Yankyal

Oh, another one to add! Yesterday, people were arguing over whether slavery or the holocaust was worse. A notorious(ly stupid) person raised his hand and cried racism. Unfortunately I had had enough of this nonsense, and told him that if he didn't shame his entire race every time he opened his mouth then maybe people wouldn't be racist.

Some people tried to instigate a fight after class but I was having none of that, and strolled away. Hell yeah.

bubba

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the most significant thing that's ever happened is probably an actual stab threatening on me over some stupid !@#$ing dodgeball game. i pussied it out and told the principal and he got suspended for a few days. never got cut fortunately.

in fact, every single time in pe we had a fight going on. was fun times.

Celson

Quote from: Jake on December 02, 2010, 10:28:23 AM
Wow, I didn't realize how tough all of you guys were...

My thoughts exactly. A lot of glory stories.

Jake

Quote from: Yankyal on December 02, 2010, 07:36:34 PM
...and told him that if he didn't shame his entire race every time he opened his mouth then maybe people wouldn't be racist.
How does one persons stupid comment shame an entire race? This is the definition of racism and it's completely ignorant.

Aqua

Oh, another one to add! Yesterday, people were arguing over whether slavery or the holocaust was worse. A notorious(ly stupid) person raised his hand and cried racism. Unfortunately I had had enough of this nonsense, and told him that if he didn't shame his entire race every time he opened his mouth then maybe people wouldn't be racist.

Some people tried to instigate a fight after class but I was having none of that, and strolled away. Hell yeah.
You really seem to enjoy stepping on the little guy and walking away feeling so cool.
My strategy: Say nothing. I have never been in a fight- not even an insult war. People don't hate me. I never say something about someone that I wouldn't say to their face if asked.
~Aqua

Yankyal

Quote from: Jake on December 02, 2010, 10:04:12 PM
...and told him that if he didn't shame his entire race every time he opened his mouth then maybe people wouldn't be racist.
How does one persons stupid comment shame an entire race? This is the definition of racism and it's completely ignorant.
We had just finished watching Schindler's list, and I had listened to him make jokes(they weren't even funny) about the jews being murdered, kept laughing etc. and it effectively ruined the movie for me. Also how was my comment racist? And it wasn't just a comment, but a year of hearing his bullshit, and then he tried to represent black people by arguing with the teacher repeatedly during our WW2 unit.

Quote from: Aqua on December 02, 2010, 10:05:51 PM
You really seem to enjoy stepping on the little guy and walking away feeling so cool.
My strategy: Say nothing. I have never been in a fight- not even an insult war. People don't hate me. I never say something about someone that I wouldn't say to their face if asked.
~Aqua
Of course I enjoyed it. This guy would hold up our class by a good 5-10 minutes DAILY because he would groan and moan every time the teacher asked him to do something. Our teacher is too nice to send him out of class.