News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Times you've been angry/made others angry

Started by Yankyal, November 28, 2010, 05:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: Yankyal on December 11, 2010, 09:03:48 PM
Wait, what? People were bothered that I said broheim, and then said I wasn't putting effort into fixing my annoyances, both of which are TOTALLY irrelevant and could have been PMed to me instead of being posted in my thread, and it's my fault?
Are you seriously playing the irrelevancy card when you make several irrelevant posts yourself for no reason other than to antagonize? Here's a refresher.

Quote from: Yankyal on December 11, 2010, 08:23:48 PM
Quote from: Scotty on December 11, 2010, 06:36:44 PM
This topic has descended into nothing but an unproductive medium for the troll(s) of this community to spout their filth and continue to fuel the furnace.  It would be naive to think this could get any better.  Can a mod please do something about this topic?

In addition to that, it's not irrelevant at all, it's relating to your post on the topic. If I posted a random comment that had nothing to do with the topic at hand, then it'd be irrelevant. You could also argue that it relates to this thread by the times people were made angry, because I'm miffed you aren't at the very least, toning your behavior down when it seems the only reason you are here is to flame-bait, and, as you put it, 'style' on others.

I don't see why I'm called a troll when people pick out totally meaningless things in my posts and decide to get post about it instead of sending a message.
So obvious flame-baiting, arrogance, antagonizing, and being purposely irritating are 'meaningless' now, are they?

And like I said above, it can be considered relevant enough to post in this topic. Plus, PMing is usually less convenient, and I prefer to bring these things to everyone's attention since it's clear you're annoying a good amount of the people here.

Not to mention you guys kept posting complaining about the thread...which in turn leads to more complaints. It really bothers me that I can't state any opinion or deviate for the norm without you people getting on my arse about it.
It's not the topic itself, it's you and your posts. And it's not deviation or opinions, it's:

Quote from:  Mysteryobvious flame-baiting, arrogance, antagonizing, and being purposely irritating.

Maybe I should just make threads with links to nifty little flash things I found on stumbleupon and avoid any actual discussion?
Scotty(mainly) and other people do that rather frequently, and there's not much problem with it. I'd rather have you contributing without your antagonizing and less discussion than topics like this.

EDIT: TL;DR, stop trolling and contribute, without 'styling' on everyone. But since I doubt you're going to do that, and since you've caused so much unneeded damage already, I feel a ban or some kind of alternative is necessary.

EDIT #2: I realize that this isn't exactly helping the situation here, but it was going to get locked anyway.

Since I don't want to wreck this anymore than it already has been, I'll just lay off this topic..
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

TANK

Mystery

Quote from: TANK on December 11, 2010, 09:36:39 PM
TL:DR #2 -I MUST HAVE LAST WORD
No, I was trying to get my point across. I don't need the last word, and I don't need people to complain when they defend themselves and attack others and try to not let me get a word in edgewise, especially when that other person is at fault and I'm trying to correct the problem.

Also, it's TL;DR, not TL:DR. Nice try though.

..Alright, I truly AM leaving this topic to be locked now, but I felt an unneeded post like that justified a correction response.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

TANK

Quote from: Mystery on December 11, 2010, 09:39:32 PM
Quote from: TANK on December 11, 2010, 09:36:39 PM
TL:DR #2 -I MUST HAVE LAST WORD
No, I was trying to get my point across. I don't need the last word, and I don't need people to complain when they defend themselves and attack others and try to not let me get a word in edgewise, especially when that other person is at fault and I'm trying to correct the problem.

Also, it's TL;DR, not TL:DR. Nice try though.

1,you sure are correcting the problem with your pointless long posts as you flail around trying to prove a point.  2, prove me wrong and dont reply to this message.

Yankyal

Quote from: Mystery on December 11, 2010, 09:18:09 PM
Are you seriously playing the irrelevancy card when you make several irrelevant posts yourself for no reason other than to antagonize? Here's a refresher.
Well if Scotty complains the thread is pretty much over.

In addition to that, it's not irrelevant at all, it's relating to your post on the topic. If I posted a random comment that had nothing to do with the topic at hand, then it'd be irrelevant. You could also argue that it relates to this thread by the times people were made angry, because I'm miffed you aren't at the very least, toning your behavior down when it seems the only reason you are here is to flame-bait, and, as you put it, 'style' on others.
Is my writing style the topic of the thread? No, it's moments of rage. The point was my story, not how I told it.
I don't see why I'm called a troll when people pick out totally meaningless things in my posts and decide to get post about it instead of sending a message.
So obvious flame-baiting, arrogance, antagonizing, and being purposely irritating are 'meaningless' now, are they?

And like I said above, it can be considered relevant enough to post in this topic. Plus, PMing is usually less convenient, and I prefer to bring these things to everyone's attention since it's clear you're annoying a good amount of the people here.

Someone complained about my use of broheim, and I said it meant homeboy in a section of a post to clear up any confusion about the meaning of the word. Then Jake insulted me(while not contributing). Unfortunately, someone had to continue the irrelevant topic by dedicating their entire post to the word broheim(that Doogie guy), then RayRay followed up, also not contributing a damn thing. Then Doogie reposted while also not contributing anything. But yeah, of course I am at fault here.

It's not the topic itself, it's you and your posts. And it's not deviation or opinions, it's:

Quote from:  Mysteryobvious flame-baiting, arrogance, antagonizing, and being purposely irritating.
I didn't even post any flame-baiting or antagonizing things until people had to get up in arms about a word I used, or claim I am not doing anything without knowing the full story.
Scotty(mainly) and other people do that rather frequently, and there's not much problem with it. I'd rather have you contributing without your antagonizing and less discussion than topics like this.
Seriously, read the first 2 pages. I hadn't said a single argumentative thing until I was called ignorant and racist for a comment in a story I posted. I don't see how you can be so blind to the faults of others but instead focus on any single thing I post that you disagree with.
TL;DR there is a stick shoved up your ass
EDIT:Also, I can't be at fault. I'm too great for that. I was called "one dear to the gods" back in grade school you know.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Chaos

Let's see, times you've been angry...right now.  For !@#$'s sake, shut the !@#$ up, people.  If you aren't contributing to the topic, then just SHUT UP.  Now get back on topic, or piss the !@#$ off.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster