News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I just don't understand how this remotely came to happen...seriously.

Started by Mr Pwnage, December 03, 2010, 06:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DarkTrinity

HeroicHero

Lucifer

Forum

I can't understand just for lip syncing and ocasiously singing in front of a camera gets you "popular" on youtube. I remember when he was only 30,000 subscribers but now hes at 200,000+..:( I mean really and look at him..
Officially quitted

Jake

I have pleasant thoughts that involve murdering that midgit and watching the light drain from his eyes...

Yankyal

Quote from: Jake on December 04, 2010, 01:57:23 AM
I have pleasant thoughts that involve murdering that midgit and watching the light drain from his eyes...
Jealousy can do that to ya.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Jake

Quote from: Yankyal on December 04, 2010, 07:08:44 AM
Ah yes, jealousy over the fact that I will never know what it feels like to be a lonely midget who got to meet one of my least favorite people on this planet, 50 cent. Jealousy that I will never know it feels like to be single my entire life, and resort to embarrassing youtube videos that capitalize on my ugly face to get pity views.

I feel bad for him... Yet fantasize about killing him in an extremely gruesome fashion every time I see his face.

Yankyal

Quote from: Jake on December 04, 2010, 08:02:22 AM
Ah yes, jealousy over the fact that I will never know what it feels like to be a lonely midget who got to meet one of my least favorite people on this planet, 50 cent. Jealousy that I will never know it feels like to be single my entire life, and resort to embarrassing youtube videos that capitalize on my ugly face to get pity views.

I feel bad for him... Yet fantasize about killing him in an extremely gruesome fashion every time I see his face.
Jealousy because you put this much effort into hating him, and he doesn't even know you exist. You mad brah? He's influenced the world a hundred thousand times more singing on youtube than you have raging over him on this forum. Insignificant plebeians have always hated on him and go on his videos just to insult him, just like every other Youtube celebrity.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Mystery

Quote from: Yankyal on December 04, 2010, 08:12:23 AM
Quote from: Jake on December 04, 2010, 08:02:22 AM

Jealousy because you put this much effort into hating him, and he doesn't even know you exist. You mad brah? He's influenced the world a hundred thousand times more singing on youtube than you have raging over him on this forum. Insignificant plebeians have always hated on him and go on his videos just to insult him, just like every other Youtube celebrity.

If you're going to play the 'insignificant plebian' card, then at least use it in a proper context. How much does singing REALLY influence anything(I'm not talking about the money gained from singing that can be used in postive ways, I support that.)? I doubt he's influenced anything beyond people watching his video.

Don't get me wrong, I'm HAPPY for the guy and all...he can enjoy his 5 minutes of fame.

Acknowledging Jake's post, that's over the top, quite frankly. I'd frankly REALLY rather have 50 Cent and this guy not have been acknowledged by everyone and just been another person. But killing?

Quote from: Forum on December 04, 2010, 12:07:04 AM
I can't understand just for lip syncing and ocasiously singing in front of a camera gets you "popular" on youtube. I remember when he was only 30,000 subscribers but now hes at 200,000+..:( I mean really and look at him..
That's because people are sheep, especially the retards on YouTube. They flock to things easily and make them 'popular', all the while staying idiotic. He was in the right place at the right time.

Also, how the heck have you people not worked out by now Yankyal trolls? Seriously. He's a damn good one, too. Just don't spiral down into things that can lead into arguments.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Yankyal

Quote from: Mystery on December 04, 2010, 01:30:17 PM
If you're going to play the 'insignificant plebian' card, then at least use it in a proper context. How much does singing REALLY influence anything(I'm not talking about the money gained from singing that can be used in postive ways, I support that.)? I doubt he's influenced anything beyond people watching his video.

Don't get me wrong, I'm HAPPY for the guy and all...he can enjoy his 5 minutes of fame.

Acknowledging Jake's post, that's over the top, quite frankly. I'd frankly REALLY rather have 50 Cent and this guy not have been acknowledged by everyone and just been another person. But killing?

That's because people are sheep, especially the retards on YouTube. They flock to things easily and make them 'popular', all the while staying idiotic. He was in the right place at the right time.

Also, how the heck have you people not worked out by now Yankyal trolls? Seriously. He's a damn good one, too. Just don't spiral down into things that can lead into arguments.
-I used plebeian right, deal with it. It can mean common person, or disgusting/dirty.
-Anything you do influences something, he has more than one hundred million total views. Most of his videos have over a million, and you don't think he's influenced ANYTHING? The simple act of watching these videos influences the viewers. For example!

Pwnage watched video of this guy singing----> pwnage made a thread ---> Jake saw thread and got angry ---> Jake makes greusome comments talking about murdering someone over a side hobby ----> I respond in a wonderful and intelligent post that should be recorded in a famous quote book somewhere ---> Mystery calls me a troll ----> I bestow more of my wisdom on the thread. Look at all that influence, smother it all over your face. You know you love it. After this we have all been influenced because of his singing on youtube.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Yankyal on December 04, 2010, 03:09:47 PM
Quote from: Mystery on December 04, 2010, 01:30:17 PM

-I used plebeian right, deal with it. It can mean common person, or disgusting/dirty.
-Anything you do influences something, he has more than one hundred million total views. Most of his videos have over a million, and you don't think he's influenced ANYTHING? The simple act of watching these videos influences the viewers. For example!

Pwnage watched video of this guy singing----> pwnage made a thread ---> Jake saw thread and got angry ---> Jake makes greusome comments talking about murdering someone over a side hobby ----> I respond in a wonderful and intelligent post that should be recorded in a famous quote book somewhere ---> Mystery calls me a troll ----> I bestow more of my wisdom on the thread. Look at all that influence, smother it all over your face. You know you love it. After this we have all been influenced because of his singing on youtube.

I honestly don't know why you aren't banned yet.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Seifer

I honestly don't know why we are flaming one another. Idiots will be idiots, and people who troll youtube are by and large idiots. American's especially, they tend to gobble up "stupid humor" IE:Scary movies series, meet the spartans, another teen movie. People that enjoy these also love to watch stupid youtube video's about some dumbass kid that wants attention. All in all, who cares? Lets all just drop it and stop hating each other.