News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Charlie McDowell

Started by T-Rok, December 09, 2010, 10:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

He is a man with a twitter. Who happens to live in an apartment with the worst soundproofing ever. With two of the worlds not very smart people living above him. He can hear the conversations of the girls above him (known as the GAM) and so he posts the best quotes on twitter with his response to them. I would highly suggest he be added to your bookmarks. Also here is a sample one. The quotations are the girls talking, while the unquoted part is him.

Dear GAM, "The girl at the nail salon is autistic. My appointment's at 4 and she said 'see ya at 16 o'clock.'" Crossing out military future.

http://twitter.com/charliemcdowell

Yankyal

Does he actually respond to them? Or does he just creep in on them and then quote them on twitter?
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Matty_Richo

Aqua

That's epic.

GAM seems quite like a few girls I know- and I avoid people like that. To quote one:
*karma discussion*
Me: "Karma is Hindu."
Her: "Karma is Hindu? Wait, is that Christian?"
Funny thinking that she thought Karma was Christian. Scary part is thinking that she thought Hindu was Christian.
And I don't know what she thought.
~Aqua

Lingus

This one was good:
QuoteDear Girls Above Me,

?What was that amazing dish called that we had at the Hanukkah dinner? Fried yarmulkes?? They must be Orthodox.

It's a pretty funny thing actually...

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Yankyal on December 09, 2010, 09:08:06 PM
Does he actually respond to them? Or does he just creep in on them and then quote them on twitter?

If you're asking if he talks to them, then yes, it appears he has some quotes of conversations he's had with them.

T-Rok

Not very often does he have conversations with them, but sometimes they will run into each other and talk. They have no idea he posts these.