News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Christmas Event

Started by Matty_Richo, December 04, 2009, 04:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Quote from: Turkey on December 06, 2009, 05:10:27 PM
Quote from: Lingus on December 06, 2009, 03:04:47 PM
Quote from: Turkey on December 04, 2009, 05:21:13 PM
Quote from: scsox on December 04, 2009, 04:41:57 PM
I vote we start the Christmas event as soon as meiun's software is updated.

Pshhh... i vote no, how about we don't even have a Christmas event this year...
Wha? How come? I would like to see a christmas event... I don't even care if he adds anything. I'd rather him just turn on the snow and presents and what not.
Sarcasm =P
Lol... got it.

Well, the rest of my post still stands as a referrence to those that want additional things added to the xmas event. I say just turn on the xmas as it was from previous years and don't worry about adding anything new. There's no need.

stick d00d

QuoteLol... got it.

Well, the rest of my post still stands as a referrence to those that want additional things added to the xmas event. I say just turn on the xmas as it was from previous years and don't worry about adding anything new. There's no need.
I agree, it's hard enough to keep room with all the items that have been added. Deluxes/snow are good enough, tbh.

Jackabomb

I think Christmas event is fine as is. Sure, you can get anything in a deluxe from a Sand Golem, but presents don't fight back...

In addition, please be decent. I ask those who already have all the Christmas items they want to refrain from smashing normal presents, so the folks who don't have that stuff yet have a better chance to get it. Same goes for deluxes.

Ceroblitz

God-I-Suck

Wow.. Why did you have to show us attacking all the presents..? Anyways, that is freaking awesome!! Thanks Meiun! We must have a Christmas party there! >:o

EpicPhailure

Poor newbs, no Green Beret for them.

Cero is to blame.

xCoCex

omfg Cero!
I need this GB!  :(
BA hunting started 6.10.10 - ...
BAs killed: 48
Gold: 39
Spire Dagger: 0
Bandit Cover: 0
Bandit Mask: 6
Dagger: 3

Ceroblitz

Looperpuck

Holy crap, that looks fun as hell to fight. Grr, I wanna play :'(

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lingus

foG

The Snowman is the only monster with a knockback animation, gotta love it :) Well sprited.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Lingus

Who sprited the new snowman? It looks great!

Jake

Lingus

I figured. Great job Chaos!

stick d00d

Awesome to have something new for the holiday, nice work Chaos ;)