News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO2 PvP System

Started by Lucifer, December 15, 2009, 02:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Current PvP System, or Old PvP System?

Current PvP System
7 (15.9%)
Old PvP System
37 (84.1%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: December 20, 2009, 02:01:57 PM

Riserva

Quote from: JninjaJ on December 16, 2009, 03:42:20 PM
i voted for the old pvp system as it was much more fun back when u could kill anyone u want. even as a noob i didnt really care about getting spawn killed it was just part of the game for me. when i got spawned killed someone would always help me anyway

That's true.. you never PVP with me now. :(

Lucifer

I think it's pretty obvious that most of the community would like the old system back. Of course bringing the old system back won't suddenly inspire guilds to sprout up like daisies, or cause a massive increase in players. But I think it will make the server a little more fun, and in the end that's the only reason it's even up. I'd love to hear what Meiun has to say, and if he'd be at all interested in bringing it back.

Mystery

Voted for the old system. I personally extremely dislike having the PVP system the way it is now. The old system was one of the things that made the game so fun. (Of course, that does partially tie into having clans, but it was still more fun than the new system.) I remember being a newb, and most people were extremely cool about letting me pass by areas they guarded. The only person who EVER killed me due to this system was Snakeman, derp derp derp. But it was still more fun.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

JoEL

Actually, I don't think this should be done, just look at the tourney we had earlier on today...there are several people who are not mature enough to handle something like this...in simpe terms, they'll annoy the @#!$ out of us.

Riserva

Quote from: JoEL on December 19, 2009, 11:32:25 PM
Actually, I don't think this should be done, just look at the tourney we had earlier on today...there are several people who are not mature enough to handle something like this...in simpe terms, they'll annoy the @#!$ out of us.

You're right.  /sigh..   (uber and DC and mas_d)  :L

stick d00d

That's all the more reason to do it. That way if the people who start with you turn pvp off you can still kill em ;) Besides most of the people who were starting stuff were noobs anyways *cough* uber *cough*

crozier

Quote from: Mystery on December 19, 2009, 11:10:36 PM
Voted for the old system. I personally extremely dislike having the PVP system the way it is now. The old system was one of the things that made the game so fun. (Of course, that does partially tie into having clans, but it was still more fun than the new system.) I remember being a newb, and most people were extremely cool about letting me pass by areas they guarded. The only person who EVER killed me due to this system was Snakeman, derp derp derp. But it was still more fun.
Only snakeman :P
Dipz,  killaking, zario777, the list goes on.
Still the old system was best even when you got spawned killed.

Lucifer

This always has happened, and always will happen. SO just attracts these kinds of people, and there isn't much we can do about it. However we could spawnkill them over and over if the old system was renewed. *evil laugh*

11clock

Voted the old system. It was so much more fun back then. We need the old system back!

foG

is it actually possible to get the old system back?

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

GaZ

I should think it is possible, it also would be a good idea for Meuin to be able to toggle from the old to the new, ie toggle to the new for tourneys :D

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: GaZ on December 20, 2009, 02:03:54 PM
I should think it is possible, it also would be a good idea for Meuin to be able to toggle from the old to the new, ie toggle to the new for tourneys :D

QFT. Great Idea GaZ. Perhaps we can have pvp time xD Peak hours mass pvp, off Peak grinding. lol

11clock

Quote from: foG on December 20, 2009, 12:51:24 PM

If it's possible to change the old system to the new, it should be possible to do vice versa.

ARTgames

Quote from: foG on December 20, 2009, 12:51:24 PM

I'm not meiun but i would think it would not be that hard. It might even just be a bit he needs to switch.

Doogie

Old system is what made this MMO stand out from the others.