News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ufo's Real or Fake?

Started by Looperpuck, December 28, 2009, 09:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Recently since wrinkles made that 2012 theory topic, I have been intrigued to research about Ufo's. I have come to the conclusion that yes, Ufo's are indeed real. That doesn't mean that they have anything to do with aliens or whatnot. They are simply an unidentified flying object. But usually when I think of Ufo's I think aliens, and usually thats the same for a lot of people. I have found a couple of videos of great footage of Ufo Sightings. Discuss on what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc
Part 1 ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-RPWhigpQg&annotation_id=annotation_194423&feature=iv
Part 2 ^^

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lingus

I'm a skeptic. Pretty much every photo or footage of supposed "alien spacecraft" can be explained by some fluke of the image. I understand not all of them claim for the ufo to be alien in origin, but I don't really even believe that we have that kind of advanced technology. It is much more likely that there is some kind of flaw in the footage, or it's a hoax.

EpicPhailure

I believe that there IS intelligent life that traverses the universe with some kind of ship, but I'm not a fan of the supposed sightings or evidence (crop circles, etc.) that pop up on the news every so often.

ARTgames

aliens? do they exists...? bum bum BUM!

Red October

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 28, 2009, 09:45:07 PM
I believe that there IS intelligent life that traverses the universe with some kind of ship, but I'm not a fan of the supposed sightings or evidence (crop circles, etc.) that pop up on the news every so often.

No macroorganisms exist in the known universe, other than on Sol. To suggest otherwise without proof would be stupid. Most people know that 98% of UFO sightings, become known. None of them are from outer space origin.

Chaos

It's a statistical certainty that aliens exist.  Have they ever visited Earth, on the other hand?  Extremely unlikely.

@Red: Last I checked, nothing lived on our sun.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Lingus

Quote from: Chaos on December 29, 2009, 12:36:11 AM
It's a statistical certainty that aliens exist.  Have they ever visited Earth, on the other hand?  Extremely unlikely.
I agree with this. I didn't mean for my post above to sound like I didn't believe in the possibility of intelligent life on other planets. I just don't think they have ever visited Earth. Considering the immensly vast reaches of space, it is, as you say, extremely unlikely.

Demeni

I have proof they are real.

I feel like making screen shots today. I'm so bored. Help me.

Pat

I don't believe complex life is out there, I don't think any other life will visit Earth.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Lingus on December 29, 2009, 12:21:13 PM
Quote from: Chaos on December 29, 2009, 12:36:11 AM
I agree with this. I didn't mean for my post above to sound like I didn't believe in the possibility of intelligent life on other planets. I just don't think they have ever visited Earth. Considering the immensly vast reaches of space, it is, as you say, extremely unlikely.
and thus i have to say i don't agree with your statement that other lifeforms have never visited our earth, if there are any out there. I believe there are probably UFO's out there, and so-called "aliens". the chance that there isn't is so slim. but for something to never have visited earth might be slim but it also might be huge depending on how you look. Earth has been around for a long time in our standards. Millions of years. Whose not to say that something has stopped here while the cavemen or even dinosaurs were here, hell, even before the dinosaurs  when our planet was being born. I have listened to people say that they don't believe that there isn't life out there, and i can see where they come from, but i think that there is life out there, and possibly life intelligent enough to possibly create something that could make it to earth. But, who isn't to say that there isn't anything else on this planet moving at our speed of light, walking through us unaware of us eh? there are just so many possibilities that people spend their life on such a topic

Pat

Quote from: DivineLegend on December 30, 2009, 02:05:07 AM
But, who isn't to say that there isn't anything else on this planet moving at our speed of light, walking through us unaware of us eh? there are just so many possibilities that people spend their life on such a topic
They'd eventually crash into something, then theyll see >:( I'm thinking there might be non organic lifeforms out there that are fighting for some sort of cube that gives them life. Also they can turn into cars!

Delicious

I believe in another intellegent life form out in space, yes.

I personally don't see UFO's as aliens flying around in some space shuttle, rather a much different aerial phenomenon. UFO stands for "Unidentified flying object" which generally means anything that is, simply put, unidentified to the observer. With that in mind, a UFO can be just about everything you find odd (you had never seen it before) floating up in the sky - Planets, spaceships, stars... ect.
<3

Demeni

There is bound to be another civilization of intelligent people within our universe.

Pat

Quote from: Demeni on December 30, 2009, 07:35:09 AM
There is bound to be another civilization of intelligent people within our universe.
I doubt it. Think of the diverse life on our planet. Intelligence isn't a main characteristic amonst the organisms.

Demeni

Quote from: Pat on December 30, 2009, 08:06:22 AM
Quote from: Demeni on December 30, 2009, 07:35:09 AM
I doubt it. Think of the diverse life on our planet. Intelligence isn't a main characteristic amonst the organisms.
I'm saying there will probably be a planet like us. Since the universe is somewhat near infinite, there is most likely a planet with organisms that look like stick people.