News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Reaper

Started by krele, December 30, 2009, 10:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

I made a quick sprite of a reaper enemy.

Do you like it?

Yes, it's headless and has no arms, but that's the way I imagined. I can make his head, or just paste skeleton's...

wrinkles

Dude this is pretty sick.. but the skeletons legs dont realy suit it.. but awesome sprite..

yottabyte

Its nice. Still looks kinda weird though. The hood looks strange. It shall be filled on the left where it's just white now. And you could take a skele head and just make it creepier and really dark.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

krele

Quote from: wrinkles on December 30, 2009, 10:40:16 AM
Dude this is pretty sick.. but the skeletons legs dont realy suit it.. but awesome sprite..
Thanks, and yes, this was inspired by your idea =)

@yotta:
How about this:

I fixed the hood, made it look more cloth-like.
I also made skely legs less visible... Now it looks creepier.
Also added some hands... Yeah, they suck, I'll fix them later =)

wrinkles

Yer that looks heaps better.. wouldnt mind seeing it in SO3 :D

yottabyte

Looks much better, but still needs some work on the hood imo.  ;)

It look like he doesn't have a head now.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Doogie

Quote from: krele on December 30, 2009, 10:55:58 AM

@yotta:
How about this:

First one looked crappy from a distance, you couldn't see the detail. Second revision looks great dude, though not SOv3 worthy just from judging Venuse's awesome tile example from the Club house forums.

stick d00d

The only thing I don't like is the scythe, it looks strange to me, the blade should be more curved and what is that piece on the back of it? Also I think he should be taller.

EpicPhailure

The legs don't fit at all for me. I say make the reaper floating, and have worn strips of cloth from the robe hanging down.

Like Stick_d00d said about the scythe, I agree. The blade needs a curve, and would be cool if you could make it a less plain design. For example...

Jackabomb

The blade needs to be not only more curved, but thinner and a bit longer too. The leftmost curve of the hood needs to be a bit more circular. I say: have no visible legs and have his robe fall all the way to the ground, dragging behind him for a short bit.

Looperpuck

Quote from: krele on December 30, 2009, 10:55:58 AM

@yotta:
How about this:

...Nice. It's a good sprite and all, but I don't know. I don't think that this fits in with stick. I think mainly because its too dark in colours. Pretty much everything Stick is brightly coloured. Great sprite though.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Forum

It should be filled left of hood and i see what ur tryin to make it look but looks to curvey.
Officially quitted

jonsploder

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 30, 2009, 04:52:17 PM
The legs don't fit at all for me. I say make the reaper floating, and have worn strips of cloth from the robe hanging down.

Like Stick_d00d said about the scythe, I agree. The blade needs a curve, and would be cool if you could make it a less plain design. For example...

That link, what game is it from?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: jonsploder on January 03, 2010, 06:34:44 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 30, 2009, 04:52:17 PM

That link, what game is it from?

.Hack//G.U. series. The character is Haseo in his 3rd form.

Grim_Reaper

This is an insult to me and my race and i'm leaving this topic :P

Great Spriting!!!

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51