News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

HAPPY FREAKIN NEW YEAR

Started by DivineLegend, January 01, 2010, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on January 01, 2010, 07:28:54 PM
Quote from: krele on January 01, 2010, 07:03:40 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 01, 2010, 06:15:33 PM
Quote from: Mystery on January 01, 2010, 02:30:04 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on January 01, 2010, 02:11:43 PM
My New Year's resolution is to not make one.

Oh shi-
Actually, by saying your resolution isn't to make a resolution, you automatically break it. :L

My resolution is to be less annoyed by mankind's stupidity. Unfortunately, I think I already broke it..

OH I GET IT!

You, being a man, are annoyed by your own stupidity, because you pointed out the obvious in what EpicPhail said, when he clearly stated "oh shi-" at the end implying he already knew he broke his own resolution, making you stupid, and therefore annoyed with your own stupidity, and since you are a part of mankind, you are therefore breaking your own new year's resolution, only to now stare in confusion of how any of what I just said makes sense, when I can rest assure you, it does.
Ironic Captain Obvious...

Easy Krele, he's a redneck, thus you need to give him a little lee-way...

Maybe not!  Pwnage, quit mackin' on your cousin already!

Scotty, sometimes I wanna decapitate you SO HARD that your head falls off.

...Least that's what we say in old country.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

JoEL

Scotty

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 01, 2010, 08:30:17 PM
Scotty, sometimes I wanna decapitate you SO HARD that your head falls off.

My job is done here!

Lingus

Little late, but happy new year all.

I guess I resolve to buy a freakin house this year. Mainly because if we don't we'll have to move to another apartment...

Scotty

• Start my new life over in Maryland
  • Get back into rock climbing
  • Get my investment portfolio built back up
  • Learn python and pygame fluently and apply it

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lingus on January 02, 2010, 02:29:46 PM

I guess I resolve to buy a freakin house this year. Mainly because if we don't we'll have to move to another apartment...

Who's we?

ARTgames

QuoteLearn python and pygame fluently and apply it
y?

Scotty

I've learned Python in the past, and used it to develop a few apps for work that would help me expedite work, and help out our system administrators, but never fully developed anything useful with it.  Pygame adds the functionality of drawing and manipulating images, so essentially, games.

Lingus

Quote from: EpicPhailure on January 03, 2010, 05:16:00 PM

Who's we?
My fiance and myself.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Lingus on January 04, 2010, 06:20:51 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on January 03, 2010, 05:16:00 PM

Who's we?
My fiance and myself.
nice... i just hope to get along well in college.... haven't done math for like 6 months and i am gonna be starting calculus BC... and whatever science i am measle my way into