News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Surgery D:.

Started by thekolla, January 13, 2010, 05:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekolla

Well guys im getting surgery to get my gallbladder removed on the 15th, i hope it goes all well, apparently it will stop alot of my pain and dizziness

shit,im 11 and this is my second surgery.

i was born with so many health problems T.T

DivineLegend

i didn't have any surgeries till i was 16, then i had two in one weeks, i hated it,
sorry to hear that though GL
hope you live ^-^
you will, its a minor one compared to the other ones out there

Scotty

I had my soul, and human compassion removed alongside with my umbilical cord.

thekolla

theres a little bit more risk, only because there doing "exploratory surgery" to find out whats all wrong with my stomach, so after they get the gallbladder removed there gonna look around :p

Lingus

Abdominal surgery is always more risky, and the recovery more painful. Do you know if they are cutting you open or using laparoscopy? The former being more invasive with a longer and more painful recovery time, the latter is easier to deal with.

In any case, good luck to you. I haven't been through it myself, but I have helped a couple people through semi-major surgery like this. It's very difficult. Hope everything turns out well and they find and/or fix whatever problems you are having.

venuse

sorry to hear that thekolla. i had a few surgeries when i was young as well, 2 hernia and another i prefer not to say on a forum :P. wish you the best of luck.

Looperpuck

Dang thats to bad, Only thing Iv'e had to have had surgery for was getting my tonsils removed, and I don't even think that counts as surgery, anyways, I wish you the best of luck.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Scotty

Hell, they had to dig into my pelvis to scoop my left testicle out of my stomach to let it drop!  Problem is... I think it dropped too far!  Who has no shame?  THIS GUY!

LeGuy

That sucks. Best of luck, I hope everything turns out well for you.
Whee!

thekolla

thanks guys, ill keep you updated

surgeon says for about a week all ill want to do is sleep after the surgery, but eh no school for a week  ;)

venuse

scotty that is the surgery that i didnt want to mention although i dont remember which testy. did they stitch your testy down? they did mine and now if i cough too hard it hurts :P

on a side note, to anyone, if you know some one that is healing from an undescended testicle operation, for the love of god dont make them watch a funny tv show or movie. laughing while healing from this operation is like ripping your ball from your groin.

sorry for hijacking your topic thekolla

thekolla

ehh dont worry i dont care if people post about them on meh topic :p. but i found out there gonna do a laparoscopy.

Lucifer

I thought passing a kidney stone was painful, reading this topic is making me cringe...

Good luck!

Scotty

Passing a kidney stone is not only painful, it's F'N PAINFUL!!!

That Iraqi water caused me to piss flaming rocks from Satan's ass-crack!!

ARTgames

scotty Its like your having a side conversation.