News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

You know you're a true gamer when..

Started by God-I-Suck, February 23, 2010, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on February 23, 2010, 09:54:16 PM
..When you can use your penis as an 11th finger.

I SWORE Ciro would have checked this one.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Delicious

I'm just going to list of the consoles I have, for fun... Xbox, Wii, PS2, PSP, 2 DS's, Game boy advance, 2 Game boy colours and I used to have a NES.
<3

God-I-Suck

By played Halo, I mostly referred that to Halo: Combat Evolved, as that game was one of the best of its time and it was like the start of a new era of gaming imo.

Btw, some of these questions were made just because I couldn't think of anything, don't think I'm weird please. XD

crozier

..You know more then 20 pokemon names

..If your friends brings up mario and make fun of it, you join in on the mario jokes, but you know that you love the series.

..You play video games in the morning before school starts.

..You have made a youtube video about a video game.

..You look up videogames on youtube and watch them start to finish no matter how bad the quality is.

..You have dreamed of video games.

..You sometimes think video game characters are real people.

..You know at least 1  real video game maker's name.(example person who worked on halo or something)

..You brag at school that you have more video games then them.

..You aren't obsessed. Just 'dedicated'.

..You have quoted a video game while talking.

..If videogames made your life better.

Lol just made a few more XD. And I know you have all dreamed of video games at least once.I bet everyone has dreamed of SO at least once.

swordmaster

I got

1 Xbox-5 games
1 Xbox 360- 3 games
1 Wii- 2 games
1 GC- 3 games
1 PS2- 4 games
1 DS- 4 games
1 GBA SP- 4 games

I have had a lot more games and systems but I traded them in.
IGN:iCup

ARTgames

Quote from: God-I-Suck on February 24, 2010, 08:11:39 PM
By played Halo, I mostly referred that to Halo: Combat Evolved, as that game was one of the best of its time and it was like the start of a new era of gaming imo.

best game ever for me. But its kind of like saying "your a true movie buff if you seen the wizard of oz." or any other popular movie.

Jaso

PS3, N64, PS2, and Gamecube. I had a DS at some point, but I think I lost it. Not sure.

I have approximately 30 trillion games for my Nintendo consoles and the PS2, in contrast with the PS3, for which I only own four. (LBP, MW1 and 2, and Infamous.) Still looking for a really good one to buy - I like games that don't get repetitive, but maintain a solid, fun gameplay experience throughout the game. And online multiplayer is always a huge plus.

Lucifer

Quote from: crozier on February 27, 2010, 10:44:27 AM
..You know more then 20 pokemon names
Charmander/Charmelion/Charizard, Squirtle/Warturtle/Blastoise, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venosaur, Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Rattata/Raticate, Nidoran(M/F)Nidorino/Nidorina, Nidoking/Nidoqueen, Spearow/Fearow, Geodude/Graveler/Golem, Onix/Steelix, Sandshrew/Sandslash Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill, Pikachu/Raichu, Zubat/Golbat/Crobat, Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, Clefairy/Clefable

Alright I'll stop...

..If your friends brings up mario and make fun of it, and you defend it.
Corrected, you traitor.

..You play video games all morning, and don't go to school.
Corrected, any bum can play video games in the morning, it takes a real bum to skip school to do it.

..You have made a youtube video about a video game.
Well, I made a youtube vid showing a bug I found in a game, does that count? :3

..You look up videogames on youtube and watch them start to finish no matter how bad the quality is.
Ahaha... all the time... and squee over upcoming arrivals.

..You have dreamed of video games.
I dreamt I was playing a horror survival game where you flee from a golden man inside a maze in a mansion, and when he finally got me I realized I had been absorbed into the game, and was no longer at the computer. Scary !@#$ing shit, I tell ya.

..You sometimes think video game characters are real people.
I think you're insane.

..You know at least 1  real video game maker's name.(example person who worked on halo or something)
Mmm..can't remember any

..You brag at school that you have more video games then them.
I always had the least amount of video games, :<

..You aren't obsessed. Just 'dedicated'.
Obsessed.

..You have quoted a video game while talking.
Don't think so...

..If videogames made your life better.
Damn straight!

Lol just made a few more XD. And I know you have all dreamed of video games at least once.I bet everyone has dreamed of SO at least once.

Pat

... If you want to assassinate Michael Atkinson.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Red October

... when you prefer to send time playing games of a particular type.

Delicious

I don't think this has been mentioned, but anyways;
When you are sexually attracted and/or have sexual fantasys to female/male characters from video games...
<3

Lucifer

Quote from: Delicious on February 28, 2010, 04:28:23 AM
When you are sexually attracted to female/male characters from video games...
If Meiun counts, check!

foG

When you are sexually attracted and/or have sexual fantasys to female/male characters from video games...

haha I always wanted to bang cyborg18 when I was like 12 :D

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Mr Pwnage

Whenever I see Samus I get this massive boner.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DivineLegend

i can almost guarentee most, if not all of us, have done this... and as pwnage said, if meiun counts, then i think DT counts for a LOT of guys here 0.o
like the first girl they have ever seen who plays games