News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New alarm clock bed? or something elsE?

Started by DivineLegend, March 02, 2010, 02:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

DivineLegend

the comments at the bottom made me lol... saying americans are lazy... just have to lay there if you catch my drift...

Lucifer

I'd shit myself all over if I woke up that abruptly.

DivineLegend

but you would be awake, and you usually shower after you get up anyways, just put a plastic cover over your bed :P

stick d00d

Who the hell would want to wake up like that.. Imagine you get up a few minutes before it goes and don't get out of bed lol. It looks like the bed is having a seizure. That shit would give me a headache... if not a heart attack first.

yottabyte

My current alarm clock doesn't get me up even tho it's really loud and my brother comes in my room screaming "SHUT THAT SHIT OFF" when it has been sounding for a couple minutes and I just keep sleeping.  :-\

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Pat

It would be better if it lifted the bed and smacked him into the wall.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

yottabyte

Quote from: Pat on March 05, 2010, 05:58:15 AM
True, true

Scotty

I prefer the having a thousand naked women come into the room and smear their cajungas all over my face to get me out of bed in the morning.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Scotty on March 05, 2010, 02:42:12 PM

I prefer the having a thousand naked women come into the room and smear their cajungas all over my face to get me out of bed in the morning.
all at the exact same time or over a period of time? lol. i wouldn't mind this either scotty. just imagine layin there with a woman on top of you with this bed though... wouldn't even have to do any work to be satisfied :P

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Scotty on March 05, 2010, 02:42:12 PM

If anything, I think that would keep you in bed ;P