News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Specialboy, March 08, 2010, 10:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Specialboy

My name is Specialboy, Jude in game.  I used to play and go on the forums and be relevant, not so much anymore :P

Great to be back!

Will mostly just be back on forums, miss the SO community.

DivineLegend

sup special. i am sure you remember me. we used to fight over control of the elites.

Specialboy

I'd imagine you had a different name back then... I've been out of the loop for quite some time, what did your name used to be?

EpicPhailure

Welcome back. I remember you. But you probably don't remember me. Actually, you probably never even know who I wasm.

DivineLegend

Birdy1337, or Masest, Masest710, Birdy

Lucifer

Heya Special, always a pleasure.

Specialboy

Ah yes, now I remember.  EpicPhailure, did you used to be called EpicFail?  And hello Lucifer, always funtimes.

Lucifer

I don't remember, is Jude activated? If so, will you be playing now?

Specialboy

Yep, I donated $20 a while back, activated mine and Batmans account, don't know if batman still plays though.

Torch

Welcome back to Stick Online.

Can't say I missed you, considering how frequently I see you.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Specialboy on March 08, 2010, 10:47:46 PM
Ah yes, now I remember.  EpicPhailure, did you used to be called EpicFail?  And hello Lucifer, always funtimes.

Not that I remember. I was Kaineo in the really old forums, the IPBVision-thingy. Then, I was ATP for the Desert Update, and then I returned just in time to see S.O. go down and the Hangout was created. I was EpicPhailure on the Hangout.

Red October

Seifer

Quote from: Torch on March 08, 2010, 11:07:43 PM

Does he live in your area too? Ps, We still need to go get drinks sometime.

Oh... And hello specialboy, good to see you back.

Torch

Quote from: Seifer on March 09, 2010, 12:47:57 AM
Quote from: Torch on March 08, 2010, 11:07:43 PM

Does he live in your area too? Ps, We still need to go get drinks sometime.

Oh... And hello specialboy, good to see you back.

Special lives in the GTA and we both have weekend jobs at the same place. Wouldn't mind grabbing a few drinks with you, except I'm still 2 years under the legal age here in Canada (19).  :(

Might be getting a fake this summer though so we'll see.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Specialboy on March 08, 2010, 10:53:53 PM
Yep, I donated $20 a while back, activated mine and Batmans account, don't know if batman still plays though.

You're new, right? ;P

Ahhh, I miss Batman!! I have him on facebook... *stalks* >_>