News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

It all makes sense now!

Started by Scotty, March 14, 2010, 10:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Homophobes run, this troubled soul has some serious issues!!!

Quote from: MSN Conversation

• Scott says:

• ALERT
    • ALERT
    • JAKE SUCKS COCK!!!
    • JAKE SUCKS COCK!!!
  • Jakethesnake says:

• haha
  • Scott says:

• STRAIGHT MEN ZIP UP YOUR PANTS!!!
    • ALERT!!!
    • ALERT!!!
  • Jakethesnake says:

• dude, let me be honest with you
  • Scott says:

• CODE RED!!!
    • CODE RED!!!
    • What the **** is a code red anyways?
    • Henceforth, the definition of a Code Red is: JAKE SUCKS COCK!
    • Speechless, I know
    • I have that effect on people
  • Jakethesnake says:

• when I was young, around age 4 or 5, I got funny feelings in my **** when I thought about the other boys in my class. I didn't know what it was at first, but as I got older, the feelings got stronger. I would fantasize about putting my **** in other boys ****. The idea of **** all over my **** made me harder than your moms **** in the cold.
  • Scott says:

• I'm so glad you're coming out
    • this has gotta go on the SO forums
  • Jakethesnake says:

• I would like nothing more than to put my **** in another mans ****. It's my dream. But sadly, I'm afraid
    • you see, my uncle was gay
    • one day, he found out he had aids
    • HIV*
    • his name was Larry
    • one of the nicest people you'll ever meet
    • just a few months back.... He died from AIDS. He was so weak and frail that he couldn't blink
    • all he did was wither away in his bed
    • dying from a disease caused by his homosexuality
  • Scott says:

• Slow down dude, I gotta paste all this into SO
  • Jakethesnake says:

• take your time

Jake

That'd be funny if I actually said any of that  :-\

I was making fun of Scotty earlier today, so this is his retaliation. *sigh*

Scotty

Quote from: Jake on March 14, 2010, 10:34:09 PM
That'd be funny if I actually said any of that  :-\

I was making fun of Scotty earlier today, so this is his retaliation. *sigh*

Nice try!

Looperpuck

??? Thats kinda mean, dontcha' think Scotty? Well I don't know if any of this is actually true, but that would be pretty mean to put this convo down for everyone to view.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Scotty

Quote from: Looperpuck on March 14, 2010, 10:50:51 PM
??? Thats kinda mean, dontcha' think Scotty? Well I don't know if any of this is actually true, but that would be pretty mean to put this convo down for everyone to view.

~Looperpuck

Hi!  My name is Scott!  I don't believe we've met before!

Trogdor

Eh, I can't make heads nor tails of the situation. If you were (are?) homosexual Jake, I'm not exactly sure why the first person you'd tell is Scotty, who not only is the polar opposite of a homosexual in every conceivable way, but would ridicule you for being one. I would also imagine it wouldn't be hard to replicate a simple MSN conversation given Scotty's technical skills with computers, so he is entirely capable of exacting his revenge through this method.

On that note, congratulations Jake for coming out of the closet; or congratulations Scotty for a prank that's sure to fool many people (myself included).
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Scotty

Notice the immense time-lapse in when my first post was posted, followed by my immediate screenshot, then the time-gap it took for jake to go and doctor a photo.  That's a strange coincidence!

What's even better, it I think anyone here would be hard pressed to think of me as anywhere near gay.

Jake

Oh Scotty. How the mighty have fallen.

Cactuscat222

~Looperpuck

Are you insinuating that gay people are bad?! How could Scotty be mean by just showing Jake's true nature? Looperpuck, how could you!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Chaos

I don't know, Scotty, there's the whole 'protest to much' concept.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lady_doth_protest_too_much,_methinks.

The way you rant and rave about 'titties' and 'boobs', one could argue you're overcompensating to try really really hard to make it seem like you're not gay...   :P
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Jake

Quote from: Chaos on March 14, 2010, 11:29:55 PM
I don't know, Scotty, there's the whole 'protest to much' concept.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lady_doth_protest_too_much,_methinks.

The way you rant and rave about 'titties' and 'boobs', one could argue you're trying really really hard to make it seem like you're not gay...   :P
That's exactly what I was saying to him. To defend himself, he posted this topic. To be clear, I'm not gay in the slightest, although I have no problem with people who are gay.

Looperpuck

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on March 14, 2010, 11:23:47 PM

~Looperpuck

Are you insinuating that gay people are bad?! How could Scotty be mean by just showing Jake's true nature? Looperpuck, how could you!

Nah I'm not insinuating that at all. I was just saying that it was mean to post this without Jake's permission. And especially mean if Jake didn't want the whole community to know.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

EpicPhailure

How did this become serious?

Cactuscat222

I wasn't being serious Looperpuck, sorry. Too hard to convey emotions over teh interwebs without directly stating your intent >.<

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here