News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

It all makes sense now!

Started by Scotty, March 14, 2010, 10:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Quote from: Scotty on March 14, 2010, 11:21:20 PM
What's even better, it I think anyone here would be hard pressed to think of me as anywhere near gay.
Notice that Scotty now has a new avatar? I think hes trying defending himself a little too much...
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Scotty

Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 14, 2010, 11:41:53 PM
How did this become serious?

Hey hey!!  Jake's homosexuality is NO laughing matter!  ;D

Looperpuck

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on March 14, 2010, 11:42:48 PM
I wasn't being serious Looperpuck, sorry. Too hard to convey emotions over teh interwebs without directly stating your intent >.<

I knew you weren't being serious ;)   It's just I had to explain myself to anyone who thought you where being serious.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lucifer

Whether Jake was joking or serious, or it's completely fake, it doesn't matter. This is how Scotty gets his rocks off, watching other people squirm as he puts them in uncomfortable and/or embarrassing positions. Theres no point in giving attention to such sadistic behavior by trying to make sense out of topics like this.
*sighs and clicks an imaginary remove topic button*

'Sides theres nothing wrong with being gay, I know plenty of gay people, heck both of my sisters are lesbians.

WanMan

Quote from: Lucifer on March 15, 2010, 02:50:25 AM
'Sides theres nothing wrong with being gay, I know plenty of gay people, heck both of my sisters are lesbians.

They made any videos?

Pat

Quote from: WanMan on March 15, 2010, 05:12:04 AM

They made any videos?
In the spirit of the topic, I love you.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Josh

They made any videos?
i know thats pretty relevent for someone looking to get a jack off but LOL

ARTgames

Jake

They made any videos?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

YESSSS.

Lingus

They made any videos?
Firstly, freaking brilliant! You deserve a medal sir! +rep.

Quote from: Trogdor on March 14, 2010, 11:13:42 PM
I'm not exactly sure why the first person you'd tell is Scotty, who not only is the polar opposite of a homosexual in every conceivable way
Secondly, totally agree here. I mean, he even jerked a guy off to prove how straight he is.

Thirdly, I love how anyone may have remotely taken any of this even somewhat seriously.

Fourth, not that there's anything wrong with being gay...

Forbidden

Quote from: Lingus on March 15, 2010, 02:03:46 PM
Fourth, not that there's anything wrong with being gay...

Lol, this topic is like that Seinfeld episode when that girl thinks Jerry and George are gay and they keep saying, we aren't gay!, not that there's anything wrong with that. hehe.

Jake

Don't you see Scotty? No one cares if you're gay. We accept you for who you are, so you can stop talking about how much you like tits, and making topics like these. You silly little guy.

LeGuy

Whee!

Mr Pwnage

!@#$ YOU ALL. YOU GODDAMN INSENSITIVE BASTARDS. Just cause I'm lesbo you made a topic bashing gays...well guess what? Just go back to hell, nobody thinks you 2 are funny. God it's this kind of insensitivity that causes hate crimes. I hope somebody shoves a burning cross in your yard and throws rubber fists through your windows. Stop while your ahead, you don't want to offend me or any other fags due to your insensitive ways.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lingus

Hmm, and yet that was the most insensitive post in this whole thread... way to go.