News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

It all makes sense now!

Started by Scotty, March 14, 2010, 10:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Wanman, I gladly accept you as my equal.  I love you.

Pwnage, that's a first!  Typically men (like Jake) go to persistent lengths to try and convince people he isn't gay, but to claim your a lesbian to cover up your incestuousness is a new one!  That's actually quite brilliant, except for the part where if you were a chick, you clearly have to be testosterone doping with that butch voice you got!  Remind me not to stumble upon you in a dark alley at night, I might just get a boner!

Pat

Quote from: Scotty on March 15, 2010, 09:18:16 PM
Wanman, I gladly accept you as my equal.  I love you.
Looks like Wanman is gone...
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

DarkTrinity

Since when did people start taking Scotty seriously...?
That's just not right. :(

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DarkTrinity on March 16, 2010, 01:03:20 PM

For the same reason we DON'T take you seriously.

LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

JoEL

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 16, 2010, 02:36:42 PM

LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3

I find myself laughing at you trying to make a joke, don't worry, someday you will say something funny.
I wish your jokes were humorous for everyone else, not just you

Jake

I kno rite?

DarkTrinity

LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3

Pretty sure we've already had a conversation about your fail attempts to insult me....

I hope you realize what you said doesn't even make sense O_o  Have of what I say SHOULDN'T be taken seriously... And what's this "same reason" you speak of?

JoEL just earned cool points for realizing your fail.

I'd tell you to get back on topic, but this topic is just weird and random to begin with >_>

Scotty

Quote from: DarkTrinity on March 18, 2010, 12:22:51 PM

LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3

Pretty sure we've already had a conversation about your fail attempts to insult me....

I hope you realize what you said doesn't even make sense O_o  Have of what I say SHOULDN'T be taken seriously... And what's this "same reason" you speak of?

JoEL just earned cool points for realizing your fail.

I'd tell you to get back on topic, but this topic is just weird and random to begin with >_>

BITCH!  Shut up and get back in the kitchen!!! Who said you could come out?  I've yet to get my ham sandwich fed to me off your tits!

LeGuy

Once again, I express my amusement.
Whee!

Snakeman

...My alias is SNAKEman and I don't even go this far with the sexual jokes.

Also Scott you get away from my mother or I'll show you just how much of a bastard son I really can be. >:[

Scotty

Quote from: Snakeman on March 22, 2010, 02:51:15 PM

Also Scott you get away from my mother or I'll show you just how much of a bastard son I really can be. >:[

Grow some hair on your chest.  I'm not talking about the prepubescent stubs you sport now, I'm talking real, David Lee Roth chest hair.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Scotty on March 22, 2010, 03:39:30 PM

Grow some hair on your chest.  I'm not talking about the prepubescent stubs you sport now, I'm talking real, David Lee Roth chest hair.
Bruce Lee didn't need chest hair to kick the crap outa Chuck Norris.

Scotty

Quote from: HamsterPants on March 22, 2010, 06:51:21 PM

Oh Dude!  That's an all new level of low, you can't just go 'round saying that!!!

Oh, and Jake, in case you've forgotten by now:

HamsterPants

Quote from: Scotty on March 22, 2010, 09:36:15 PM

Oh Dude!  That's an all new level of low, you can't just go 'round saying that!!!
The pot calling the kettle black? lol

No but really, I've always been a Bruce Lee fan, so it's never hard for me to say stuff like that, regardless of the possible consequences...

Snakeman

Quote from: HamsterPants on March 23, 2010, 04:10:21 PM
Quote from: Scotty on March 22, 2010, 09:36:15 PM

Grow some hair on your chest.  I'm not talking about the prepubescent stubs you sport now, I'm talking real, David Lee Roth chest hair.

Oh Dude!  That's an all new level of low, you can't just go 'round saying that!!!
The pot calling the kettle black? lol

No but really, I've always been a Bruce Lee fan, so it's never hard for me to say stuff like that, regardless of the possible consequences...

Scott still has yet to realize the true way to get to a women's boobs. It's simple. You meet a girl, get to know her, get a connection going, see where that goes, if it goes well, if yes, become good friends. From there you hang out with her and find out what she likes and do fun things together. You know, make her see you as a great person to be with. Do this for a bit until she's practically nagging you to do stuff. From there take it further. See if you can get some action going. But do it slowly. Make her actually want you. Then when that happens, keep it going slow. Make her stop wanting you and start NEEDING you. Then give her a great speech. Something along the lines of "You've completely changed my life and I'll never forget you" or "It's as if we were destined to be together." You know, something along those lines. Make it touching as hell and do it in the PERFECT place.

...After that you !@#$ her as hard as you could, get as much of "dat ass" as you POSSIBLY can, then be sure to leave ABSOLUTELY NO trace of yourself before she wakes up!

Return home, get ready for a new day, find another hot bitch, and repeat.

And THAT is how you do it, Scott.