News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

violence in media

Started by ARTgames, March 17, 2010, 07:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Wait... aren't we talking about media? As in, "Hollywood" movies?

Actually, the same actor who was in that movie, Jason Segel, was in another movie, I believe "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", wherein he appeared fully nude from the front... Yes, "penor" and all. So DTs whole rant is invalid. They do show it sometimes. Just not as often. And I think the only reason they showed it was for humour and/or shock value. Not because women would think it's sexy.

Scotty

So unless you are Jake or DT, there is no need for penor in today's media, hence the rarity of it.  Now if Jake or DT wanted to show us their bewbs, I'd be all for it!

Lingus

Quote from: Scotty on March 23, 2010, 04:45:15 PM
So unless you are Jake or DT, there is no need for penor in today's media, hence the rarity of it.  Now if Jake or DT wanted to show us their bewbs, I'd be all for it!
O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o

Scotty

Quote from: Lingus on March 23, 2010, 04:49:42 PM
Quote from: Scotty on March 23, 2010, 04:45:15 PM
O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o

He claims he isn't gay, so he must be a girl...