News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Diablo II - Missing CD's!

Started by JoEL, March 22, 2010, 06:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

Ok so heres my problem, I recently uninstalled diablo 2 due to an error I kept receiving when opening the game and it said to uninstall and re-install the game. So after I did that I found myself with a new problem, I couldn't find my discs...so I found my play disc and my cinimatic disc, but I am unable to find the install disc and I've given up looking. Could anyone possibly help me find a download link for diablo II that isn't some virus or cracked version?

I found the CD key also on the back of my cinematic CD's slip. I'm really pee'd off because theres a ladder reset tomorrow and I was supposed to be "ladder racing" a friend of mine.

NotSoCheerios

I actually was thinking about reinstalling it. Idk where I put my disc, but if I find it. I'll burn to a .iso and send to you if possible.

Lingus

Blizzard now has a feature where you can enter your CD key for any Blizzard game you own on their website (you have to set up an account for this) and you can download any of those games. You can throw your CDs away if you want.

Edit:

More info:

* Head to the Blizzard Account creation page and sign up for a free Blizzard Account. At the completion of account creation, a verification email will be sent to your registered email address.
* Verify your registered email address by clicking on a link in the verification email. From the confirmation screen that appears, click the link to take you to Blizzard Account Management. From there, click the Games button on the right.
* Register your Blizzard game on the Games page with the CD Key that was included with your boxed copy of the game. The CD Key will be archived on your Games page for future reference. No more hunting for and keeping track of old CD keys!
* Download and play* your Blizzard games from the Games page of your Blizzard Account. You can download games to your computer an unlimited number of times.