News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

RPG Heroes are JERKS!

Started by Scotty, March 27, 2010, 12:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Chaos

Ahahahahahha.  Yeah, that just about sums it up.

Hmmm...I might have to play with that a bit in Goldenblade and make you actually get in trouble for doing that... XD
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

EpicPhailure

Rofl at the end.

"All we have left now is each other!"
"MOTHERFU-"

Syco

Pat

Rofl "Hero has found sword made of grandmothers!"
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

11clock

Hahaha! I'll never look at RPGs the same way again.

ARTgames

I really liked the first 3/4 of it. Made me lol.

Mr Pwnage

Hmph, until now it's never really struck me just how much of other people's property I've smashed when searching for rupees in Zelda...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Snakeman

If anything, the townspeople are the jerks. Would you rather have all your boxes ripped apart and all your shiny things taken, or would you rather get killed violently when the RPG FinalBoss comes a'knocking?

Insensitive jerks, those RPG heroes have a right to ransack random houses!

Lingus

Quote from: Snakeman on March 29, 2010, 06:26:41 AM
If anything, the townspeople are the jerks. Would you rather have all your boxes ripped apart and all your shiny things taken, or would you rather get killed violently when the RPG FinalBoss comes a'knocking?

Or, alternatively, if the hero walks in and says, "Hey I'm on a quest to kill the evil guy opressing all of you," how about you give him some freebies instead of charging him, or maybe just pile up all of the best armor/weapons in the middle of town instead of making him look through your stuff for the good items.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lingus on March 29, 2010, 01:44:22 PM
Quote from: Snakeman on March 29, 2010, 06:26:41 AM

Or, alternatively, if the hero walks in and says, "Hey I'm on a quest to kill the evil guy opressing all of you," how about you give him some freebies instead of charging him, or maybe just pile up all of the best armor/weapons in the middle of town instead of making him look through your stuff for the good items.

Amen...despite how much I love going into that one house who's basement is a 500 mile cave network which at the end contains the super secret sword...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php