News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

BAD @SS TRAILER FOR BLEACH'S NEW MOVIE

Started by sk8terboi, March 31, 2010, 07:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamsterPants

Lingus

Quote from: HamsterPants on March 31, 2010, 08:37:58 PM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Did you really have to post? If you don't like something, don't post. You don't see me going into every Pokemon/Yugioh topic and flaming the people there. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean other people can't.

Seriously, just don't post in this topic. Please. I'm not even flaming you at this point. I'm just asking politely for you to leave this topic alone.

On topic:
I'm curious where this movie falls in the order of the American episodes. I'm watching Bleach on Cartoon Network (which is currently on break). Would I be watching something which is past where I am familiar with?

Also, this looks like an AMV, not a trailer.

EpicPhailure

It is an AMV.

It's just episodes combined with DiamondDust Rebellion, as said in the comments.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Lingus on March 31, 2010, 08:45:19 PM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Did you really have to post? If you don't like something, don't post. You don't see me going into every Pokemon/Yugioh topic and flaming the people there. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean other people can't.

Seriously, just don't post in this topic. Please. I'm not even flaming you at this point. I'm just asking politely for you to leave this topic alone.

On topic:
I'm curious where this movie falls in the order of the American episodes. I'm watching Bleach on Cartoon Network (which is currently on break). Would I be watching something which is past where I am familiar with?

I was just kidding around.  :-\

And I wouldn't be able to help you there. I don't watch Cartoon Network anymore.

Jake

Quote from: HamsterPants on March 31, 2010, 08:57:15 PM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

On topic:

And I wouldn't be able to help you there. I don't watch Cartoon Network anymore.
You're stupid.

Just kidding.

Kbob32

Quote from: Jake on March 31, 2010, 09:01:24 PM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

On topic:

You're stupid.

Just kidding.
IT WAS ME!!!! I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!!!!!

and now that thats outta the way....bleach is a decent anime.  But too many fillers :P
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Kbob32 on March 31, 2010, 09:39:09 PM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

On topic:

I was just kidding around.  :-\

You're stupid.

Just kidding.
IT WAS ME!!!! I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!!!!!

and now that thats outta the way....bleach is a decent anime.  But too many fillers :P

I read the manga, much better.

Cactuscat222

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

On topic:

You're stupid.

Just kidding.

Let's all hate on Hamster's sarcasm in a thread on an online forums, because, you know, we definitely don't see sarcasm in every other thread... for sure.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Chaos

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on March 31, 2010, 11:41:28 PM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

On topic:

You're stupid.

Just kidding.

Let's all hate on Hamster's sarcasm in a thread on an online forums, because, you know, we definitely don't see sarcasm in every other thread... for sure.

Errr...how was that sarcasm?
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Chaos on April 01, 2010, 12:03:43 AM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

On topic:

You're stupid.

Just kidding.

Errr...how was that sarcasm?

Okay, let's just blame all of it on me and call it a day? Get on !@#$in' topic...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

HamsterPants

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

On topic:

You're stupid.

Just kidding.

Well, I had it coming, I've very openly expressed my absolute hatred for Bleach, though I'll give it props for the soundtrack, and at least 2 of the opening videos are very well edited. I have a large portion of the manga too(got it for free), and I can very easily say that this story really doesn't bring anything new to the table, I find it incredibly unimpressive.

So yeah, I wasn't being sarcastic, I just wasn't being serious.

I really have nothing to say on-topic.... Sorry. :P

Edit:
On second thought, I do have something to say.
That AMV is poorly edited, I don't see the part that makes it BA.

Chaos

Quote from: HamsterPants on April 01, 2010, 06:51:15 AM

WELCOME TO YOUTUBE!!  ;D
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

HamsterPants

Quote from: Chaos on April 01, 2010, 01:49:30 PM
Quote from: HamsterPants on April 01, 2010, 06:51:15 AM

WELCOME TO YOUTUBE!!  ;D
Obviously.
I've seen enough thousands of AMVs to recognize the diamonds in the ruff.
But there are masterpieces on youtube, needless to say...

Lingus

Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 31, 2010, 08:49:44 PM
It is an AMV.

It's just episodes combined with DiamondDust Rebellion, as said in the comments.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the on topic response btw.

Anyone know when Bleach is supposed to start with new episodes on Cartoon Network?