News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Control (Version 1.0)

Started by 11clock, April 13, 2010, 07:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Should I change anything about the gold system?

LeGuy

It'd be cooler if when you kill a monster, the gold falls onto the ground. Then the units would pick it up when they walk by it.
Whee!

crozier

then you would't get gold in round 1. And the bosses drop a crap load of gold and this is a small screen.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: crozier on April 17, 2010, 05:00:41 PM
then you would't get gold in round 1. And the bosses drop a crap load of gold and this is a small screen.

Well you could make it so 1 coin = 10 gold....if you get what I'm saying.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 17, 2010, 05:08:21 PM
Quote from: crozier on April 17, 2010, 05:00:41 PM

Well you could make it so 1 coin = 10 gold....if you get what I'm saying.

Blobs drop 5 gold. Half a coin? :-\

Forum

I just beat the game but i saved up gold. :D

Officially quitted

LeGuy

Different coins = different values. Bronze = 5, Silver = 10, Gold = 20, Diamond = 50.
Whee!

crozier

Quote from: Forum on April 17, 2010, 05:24:51 PM

*gasp* how did you manage that?
Personally I am againts the gold idea. Not enough sprite pallets to do some of those colors. No gold and the grey color would be very dark. *look at the door for the hat shop.*
And I think it would get a little crouded.But its for clock to decide, he is the programmer.

Forum

Quote from: crozier on April 17, 2010, 05:39:40 PM
Quote from: Forum on April 17, 2010, 05:24:51 PM

*gasp* how did you manage that?
Personally I am againts the gold idea. Not enough sprite pallets to do some of those colors. No gold and the grey color would be very dark. *look at the door for the hat shop.*
And I think it would get a little crouded.But its for clock to decide, he is the programmer.
Only used it on Beginners and a couple fighters.
Officially quitted

Torch

I also suggest a mute option for the game or if that's not possible, scrap the music entirely.

Meiun

I didn't think the music was that bad considering it is for a retro style game.

Torch

Quote from: Meiun on April 18, 2010, 01:07:32 AM
I didn't think the music was that bad considering it is for a retro style game.
Neither did I, I just like listening to songs on youtube while playing games.

11clock

I just found out the problem on why everyone who doesn't use ninjas beat the game so easily: The Fighters. Their range is just largely overpowered, so in the next version his range will just be as short as the other units' ranges.

ARTgames

i'm starting to feel bad about my first post.

Forum

Quote from: 11clock on April 18, 2010, 08:18:42 PM
I just found out the problem on why everyone who doesn't use ninjas beat the game so easily: The Fighters. Their range is just largely overpowered, so in the next version his range will just be as short as the other units' ranges.
n00000000000!@
Officially quitted