News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

By far the most wonderful singer ever, and very beautiful too.

Started by VolcomPunk, April 14, 2010, 12:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

xgamer

I did laugh (could not help it)
But its not to nice :[.

Holy shit 35k subs.

DarkTrinity

NotoriousM4^

Scotty

I let it play for about 3 seconds before I knew you were full of goat shit.

No I'm not stereotyping/discriminating dumb-ass retards either...

Seifer

Really? Come on, this isn't even slightly amusing/funny. Yes, some girl realized she was ugly and gross and had a bad voice, and so she is trying to get the only attention she can get, which is by bringing light to how pathetic she is.

ARTgames

I would say this video page a good example of how people act today.

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 14, 2010, 03:57:14 PM
Really? Come on, this isn't even slightly amusing/funny. Yes, some girl realized she was ugly and gross and had a bad voice, and so she is trying to get the only attention she can get, which is by bringing light to how pathetic she is.
Thank you for pointing out her flaws, It does not seem she knows she bad she is simply doing what she loves.

Mr Pwnage

I see this all the time. There are tons of videos of strange and/or disabled children doing things (singing especially) and some asshole thinks it's to post a video of them for their amusement at the expense of the other person. Way I see it, if you get your jollys by making fun of people who already have it rough, your an asshole.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Seifer

Although I myself have not read the comments, I can only assume that people would be pointing out just how bad this/her is. Someone would have to be very very daft to think that all these comments are off key, if she has even a bit of a brain she could easily come to the conclusion that what she is doing will only attract ridicule to herself. With this in mind, I think that MrPwnage is off in saying that one would be an asshole for laughing at this, as she is really doing it to herself. And if for some reason she is so daft and unobservant that she can't see how people feel about her, than this would be a great wake up call. Either way, I'm not an asshole!

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Seifer on April 14, 2010, 05:59:10 PM
Although I myself have not read the comments, I can only assume that people would be pointing out just how bad this/her is. Someone would have to be very very daft to think that all these comments are off key, if she has even a bit of a brain she could easily come to the conclusion that what she is doing will only attract ridicule to herself. With this in mind, I think that MrPwnage is off in saying that one would be an asshole for laughing at this, as she is really doing it to herself. And if for some reason she is so daft and unobservant that she can't see how people feel about her, than this would be a great wake up call. Either way, I'm not an asshole!

That's not entirely true. Though I was more just making a blunt statement by "asshole". And I guess I was more or less referencing my statement at the kind of people who let her blatantly embarrass herself. I'm not saying that if you watch the video and make fun of it you are immediately an ass...it's all in context really. And not that I honestly give a shit about her anyways...but for all you know, who's to say she has enough of a brain to realize what she is doing?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

xgamer

Well you can tell she loves singing and she is going to continue. Unless she is doing it on purpose she has over 35k subs.

Seifer

Quote from: xgamer on April 14, 2010, 06:06:13 PM
Well you can tell she loves singing and she is going to continue. Unless she is doing it on purpose she has over 35k subs.

The subs mean nothing. She's a kid, it isn't her own money. Maybe she just has rich parents who give her whatever she desires.

Forum

Officially quitted