News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Excerise/Weight Loss

Started by Titan, April 22, 2010, 06:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

I've been meaning to start a thread like this for awhile but haven't.
I'm just wondering how many people out there work out often or are trying to loss weight.

For those that want to know I'm offically starting atkins tomorrow. I also work out 3 times a week in the mornings and have track and field pratice after school.(I do stuff like discus,shot put, and javelin.)

Feel free to post anything related, like what you bench, any diets, any thoughts, etc.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Mr Pwnage

I am 16. I weigh 153 lbs. I bench 155 max. I squat 275 max. I clean 135 max. We usually run sprinting times for football and nothing like the mile...but last time I ran a mile my time was slightly over 6:00 mins, think it might have been 6:08 if I remember. Though remember it was during PE so I probably wasn't exactly "giving it my all". I hope on playing wide receiver this upcoming season. We weigh ourselves everyday I have conditioning, and I usually gain about .4 lbs a week...but it's not fat weight, it's all muscle, which is my intention.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Forum

I just ran today and my ankle was killing me i ran 200m then right after with maybe 2 sips of water i ran 800m -.-
Officially quitted

Specialboy

I started jogging and eating better a couple of months ago.  Jogging about 80 minutes a day, I lost 25 pounds since january.

Seifer

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 22, 2010, 07:45:56 PM
I am 16. I weigh 153 lbs. I bench 155 max. I squat 275 max. I clean 135 max. We usually run sprinting times for football and nothing like the mile...but last time I ran a mile my time was slightly over 6:00 mins, think it might have been 6:08 if I remember. Though remember it was during PE so I probably wasn't exactly "giving it my all". I hope on playing wide receiver this upcoming season. We weigh ourselves everyday I have conditioning, and I usually gain about .4 lbs a week...but it's not fat weight, it's all muscle, which is my intention.

ONE FIFTY THREE!? Holy smokes man, what are you, 4'10? Get some weight on you!

God-I-Suck

Quote from: Seifer on April 22, 2010, 10:14:47 PM

I weigh only 113 roughly.. ):
I want to gain weight, but it's impossible. I don't see how people do it. lol

Trogdor

Eh, right now I'm building up muscle mass so my body has something to eat once I refuse to cooperate with it. I have some free weights at my house, but I'm going to sign up to this one gym near me, so we'll see how that goes. It'll definitely help motivate me get back into the full swing of lifting.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Seifer on April 22, 2010, 10:14:47 PM

Yeah I'm actually trying to put on some muscle...I think I am 5'8 maybe? Idk...all I know is I'm slightly under average height, not short, but slightly under average. I like just had my physical so I got to see all the growth charts etc....on the bright side the doctor said the fact I can bench more than my weight is !@#$in amazing. Only me and 2 other kids I know can do that.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

EpicPhailure

I don't even know how tall I am, but apparently I'm tall. So people tell me.

Anyway, I'm 175ish. I'm fat :(

Torch

17 years old, 205 pounds, can do benchpress reps on 150s, and ran 10km (6.2 miles) in just over 45min. I take Tae Kwon Doe twice a week and play a bunch of hobby sports with friends.

Chaos

Me and Jake have been hitting up the college weight room and fitness center for the past month or so.  Every Tuesday and Thursday (roughly) for 1 to 2 hours.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Chaos on April 22, 2010, 11:34:50 PM
Me and Jake have been hitting up the college weight room and fitness center for the past month or so.  Every Tuesday and Thursday (roughly) for 1 to 2 hours.

What are some of your maxes?

Chaos

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 23, 2010, 12:31:12 AM

Does it matter?
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Jake

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 23, 2010, 12:31:12 AM
Me and Jake have been hitting up the college weight room and fitness center for the past month or so.  Every Tuesday and Thursday (roughly) for 1 to 2 hours.

More than yours  ;D

Senior year I maxed 180, and could do 3 sets of 155. I weighed and continue to weigh 160. I can't do as much now but I'm gettin back up there.
In seventh grade I ran the mile in 5:45. Again, I probably couldn't run a mile in the same amount of time.
Never maxed out in cleaning or squatting.

Delicious

I don't really work out, however I take part in sports which is a much more fun way to do so. I skateboard atleast four hours a day (when it doesn't rain) and my legs are fairly fit. Right now, I'm trying to gain weight since I'm pretty skinney and skateboarding does not help since all it does is make me burn calories without allowing me to work up my upper torso, which is primarily what I need built. I also play street hockey every now and then, which is great excercise.
<3