News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hometown Shoutout!

Started by NotoriousM4^, April 23, 2010, 04:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kbob32

Stanton, KY

Our mayor got a DUI while driving a tractor on the interstate.

BEAT THAT!!!!
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

stick d00d

Annapolis, Maryland .. possibly the most boring state, or close to it.. Only good thing here is the downtown area.. the water here is freakin nasty, yet the state is known for water activities... boating/fishing/crabbing... so fun (even though my family doesnt own a boat)

DivineLegend

i'm 18, but my dad ruined drinking for me. and to me, beer tastes like shit anyways... my opinion though

Lingus

Quote from: DivineLegend on April 26, 2010, 05:42:52 PM
i'm 18, but my dad ruined drinking for me. and to me, beer tastes like shit anyways... my opinion though
Gotcha. Just curious. I know a few people that just don't drink at all and that's cool. I personally, at this stage in my life, don't drink to get drunk anyways. I drink because I like the flavor of beer. Given, it is definitely an aquired taste. I did not like beer at all when I was younger, and it's not just the type of beer I'm drinking now. I know for certain I could not have handled Arrogant Bastard when I was younger, whereas now I really appreciate that it has an extremely strong flavor.

Forum

Officially quitted

Scotty

Quote from: stick d00d on April 26, 2010, 05:42:39 PM
Annapolis, Maryland .. possibly the most boring state, or close to it.. Only good thing here is the downtown area.. the water here is freakin nasty, yet the state is known for water activities... boating/fishing/crabbing... so fun (even though my family doesnt own a boat)

Ocean water, maybe.  One thing I know for certain is that the tap water here is 20x better than that of the southern California area.  I can actually drink tap water here in Maryland!

Delicious

Quote from: Scotty on April 26, 2010, 11:25:33 PM
Quote from: stick d00d on April 26, 2010, 05:42:39 PM

Ocean water, maybe.  One thing I know for certain is that the tap water here is 20x better than that of the southern California area.  I can actually drink tap water here in Maryland!
British Columbia contains one of the cleanest tap water. It's actually tasty! =)
<3

Seifer

I never used to drink, I thought it was dumb, and frankly it is. Expensive too. I do not like the taste of beer either, but liquor is fine, often delicious, go that route. You will find as you get a bit older that whether you want to drink or not, you need to. It's just part of the social experience, and you often need to drink at social occasions.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Seifer on April 27, 2010, 01:33:28 AM

I never used to drink, I thought it was dumb, and frankly it is. Expensive too. I do not like the taste of beer either, but liquor is fine, often delicious, go that route. You will find as you get a bit older that whether you want to drink or not, you need to. It's just part of the social experience, and you often need to drink at social occasions.

yeah i know. my best friend had his first time being drunk off of like three shots of yeger (said it tastes like shit and i will go by his word) and smirnoff... i have tried some margaritas which aren't bad, and i think i would love a mudslide.
at the tap water thing, i drink tap water here in san diego all the time. i don't mind. even if i am at work, i will cup my hands and use the sink. @ling, we should meet one of these days. maybe when i get my car fixed, as i still need to take the engine apart and fix the head gaskets and radiator.

Lingus

I'd be carefull with that though. I personally like Irish Whiskey or Scotch, but I drink it very sparingly. I used to drink mixed drinks or take several shots of straight hard alcohol and there's where you run into an issue. You get drunk very very quickly. Especially if you are inexperienced it's hard to know where to stop. All of a sudden you will be extremely wasted. I've done that too many times and made a fool of myself (nothing serious, just felt dumb about some of the things I would do). So now I drink beer which makes it very easy to regulate how drunk you get. You can only drink it so fast (especially if you are trying to taste it and not just chug) and you can only drink so much before you get full. But, to each their own.

Quote from: DivineLegend on April 27, 2010, 02:26:41 AM
@ling, we should meet one of these days. maybe when i get my car fixed, as i still need to take the engine apart and fix the head gaskets and radiator.
Yea, might do. Though, to be completely honest I have to admit I'd feel a bit strange meeting someone over the internet almost a decade younger than me. Not that it's an issue... I just might feel odd about it.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Lingus on April 27, 2010, 01:08:19 PM

I
Quote from: DivineLegend on April 27, 2010, 02:26:41 AM
@ling, we should meet one of these days. maybe when i get my car fixed, as i still need to take the engine apart and fix the head gaskets and radiator.
Yea, might do. Though, to be completely honest I have to admit I'd feel a bit strange meeting someone over the internet almost a decade younger than me. Not that it's an issue... I just might feel odd about it.
eh, i hang out with people my age to like 67 year olds at work. lol... we could go hiking... i know a great place to go... actually just got back from there... its called cedar falls or devil's punch bowl

Scotty

Quote from: Lingus on April 27, 2010, 01:08:19 PM

Quote from: DivineLegend on April 27, 2010, 05:44:49 PM
... we could go hiking... i know a great place to go... actually just got back from there...

DUDE DON'T FALL FOR IT, THEY DID A WHOLE SERIES LIKE THAT!!!  HE'S NOT REAL!

DivineLegend

you telling me to not fall for it? or other people... i could easily post a video of the waterfall where its at from my phone, show my pictures..  :P

Lingus

I think Scotty's saying you might molest me...

I could be wrong, but it's probably a safe bet.

Titan

Lyndonville Vermont.

Where 60% of the people try to hard to be rednecks, and 35% try to hard to be gangster!
Seriously, pretty much one of the lamest towns ever. You can either go play in a forest, swim in a river, or watch tv.
Livin' in a lonely world.