News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My ideas...

Started by flacopowa, October 06, 2009, 12:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flacopowa

Hi this is my idea of a store of each user to store their objects.

Image 1 :

Image 2 :

Image 3 :

Other :

Vending :

image 1 :

image 2

soon

SKILLS :

Skill Vending :

http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=137.0

And hats :

Mexican Hat :

Bandana  :

Swimming hat :

Firefox hat :

Google Chorme Hat :

Gladiator hat :

Futbol Hat wood

Greetings!!

foG

I don't think a storage with 1mil slots is needed. Why would you keep 10 Knight helms and 10 whips etc etc.. You rather go sell em.

A storage idea has already been suggested, alot agreed but most likely it won't happen as the current version of stick-online is not in development any longer.

I loled at the firefox hat

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

flacopowa

Quote from: foG on October 06, 2009, 01:36:35 PM
I don't think a storage with 1mil slots is needed. Why would you keep 10 Knight helms and 10 whips etc etc.. You rather go sell em.

A storage idea has already been suggested, alot agreed but most likely it won't happen as the current version of stick-online is not in development any longer.

I loled at the firefox hat

If you invent a marketing system I'm sure people would use this system.

Mr Pwnage

Well there are many flaws/sloppiness in many of these suggestions...but due to your lack of knowledge and history with this community...being that it is your first suggestions...I can say I look forward to what you might produce in the future because unlike most newcomers we've been getting, your not a complete idiot, and you don't completely suck at spriting (referring to the Mexican hat). I could say a lot but I'll just point out a few key things regarding your suggestions:

-As stated above, there have been many suggestions regarding fixing the lack of inventory space we are provided. The answer we generally get is that it will definitely be fixed/addressed in SOv3, but since SOv2 is out of the works right now. Keep in mind that when you come with an idea to change any sort of game interface/logistic of the current version (SOv2), you will generally be receiving the response: I don't think it's worth the time, but sounds good for v3.
-As for the skills, they have currently been thrown out of the loop for possibilities in v2, but probably in v3 they will be implemented.
-For the hats, looking good with the Mexican one, not so sure about the others (firefox was funny)...just keep in mind when you sprite though, Meiun already has a select of spriters for the game, so you have to be able to sprite to their level in order to have a remote chance at making it in essentially. Keep it up though, it's always fun to try at least.

And that's pretty much all on the top of my head at the moment.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Epsilon72200

I think the storage idea's pretty neat, I always wanted Meiun to add a storage feature of some sort, too bad he probably wont... But if he uses a similar inventory system in the new one,
he can do something similar. I've actually run out of space a lot.
(I like to keep my old / weaker items)

Oh, and the Sombrero is awesome :D
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

LeGuy

The storage is a good idea, though it's already been suggested about a million times.

I also would like to point out that the "Skill Vending" icon that he posted was almost certaintly ripped from some of my previous work. If you click this link to go to my SOv3 Skills List suggestion topic and look at the icon for Sleep, you'll find that they're way too similiar for his to be original. He just edited the background to yellow and made the "Z" a "$".

I don't really appreciate that you presented my spriting as your own without even asking or consulting me about it.
Whee!

flacopowa

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 06, 2009, 03:20:40 PM
Well there are many flaws/sloppiness in many of these suggestions...but due to your lack of knowledge and history with this community...being that it is your first suggestions...I can say I look forward to what you might produce in the future because unlike most newcomers we've been getting, your not a complete idiot, and you don't completely suck at spriting (referring to the Mexican hat). I could say a lot but I'll just point out a few key things regarding your suggestions:

-As stated above, there have been many suggestions regarding fixing the lack of inventory space we are provided. The answer we generally get is that it will definitely be fixed/addressed in SOv3, but since SOv2 is out of the works right now. Keep in mind that when you come with an idea to change any sort of game interface/logistic of the current version (SOv2), you will generally be receiving the response: I don't think it's worth the time, but sounds good for v3.
-As for the skills, they have currently been thrown out of the loop for possibilities in v2, but probably in v3 they will be implemented.
-For the hats, looking good with the Mexican one, not so sure about the others (firefox was funny)...just keep in mind when you sprite though, Meiun already has a select of spriters for the game, so you have to be able to sprite to their level in order to have a remote chance at making it in essentially. Keep it up though, it's always fun to try at least.

And that's pretty much all on the top of my head at the moment.

I do not intend to implement whatever brings but at least I see that managers have a fan that supports your project, thank you for your comment

Quote from: Epsilon72200 on October 06, 2009, 04:09:38 PM
I think the storage idea's pretty neat, I always wanted Meiun to add a storage feature of some sort, too bad he probably wont... But if he uses a similar inventory system in the new one,
he can do something similar. I've actually run out of space a lot.
(I like to keep my old / weaker items)

Oh, and the Sombrero is awesome :D

that was the idea, keep old objects.
Quote from: LeGuy on October 06, 2009, 04:33:12 PM
The storage is a good idea, though it's already been suggested about a million times.

I also would like to point out that the "Skill Vending" icon that he posted was almost certaintly ripped from some of my previous work. If you click this link to go to my SOv3 Skills List suggestion topic and look at the icon for Sleep, you'll find that they're way too similiar for his to be original. He just edited the background to yellow and made the "Z" a "$".

I don't really appreciate that you presented my spriting as your own without even asking or consulting me about it.

Sorry    
by not asking

---------------------------------------------

Will continue to update

sk8terboi

those ideas ROCK. and you could put it where you make a password to get in your storage so if someone knows your password you can put your stuff in storage when you get off so they cant delete it lol.(good idea :P)
[SSSS]

Petro

I am curious about something..is there any reason why your name moved to the bottom of the stick figure in the 2nd and 3rd picture? Is that like a suggestion or did you just decide to move it for the hell of it?

EpicPhailure

Firefox hat causes copyright cases. But otherwise, lol.

And everything else that comes to mind has already been said by everybody else.

flacopowa

Quote from: sk8terboi on October 06, 2009, 07:12:49 PM
those ideas ROCK. and you could put it where you make a password to get in your storage so if someone knows your password you can put your stuff in storage when you get off so they cant delete it lol.(good idea :P)

Good idea I will add it with pictures.

Quote from: Petro on October 06, 2009, 07:33:40 PM
I am curious about something..is there any reason why your name moved to the bottom of the stick figure in the 2nd and 3rd picture? Is that like a suggestion or did you just decide to move it for the hell of it?

Aesthetic and aesthetic

Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 06, 2009, 08:21:53 PM

With images?
I do not think

mikkelet

I'd rather have a Google Chrome hat :3 :P

Red October

Quote from: flacopowa on October 07, 2009, 01:12:24 AM

With images?
I do not think

Yes. It is a logo and can be officially trademarked. If it was possible I would put the Google logo in my signature.

flacopowa

Quote from: Red October on October 07, 2009, 04:50:18 AM
Quote from: flacopowa on October 07, 2009, 01:12:24 AM

With images?
I do not think

Yes. It is a logo and can be officially trademarked. If it was possible I would put the Google logo in my signature.

emmm yes xD

Quote from: mikkelet on October 07, 2009, 02:43:04 AM
I'd rather have a Google Chrome hat :3 :P

Google Chrome hat XD!

NotoriousM4^

Perhaps change the name of you "Mexican Hat" to "Sombrero". The term "Mexican Hat" makes you sound quite ignorant.