News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Increased Inventory

Started by Splinch, November 20, 2009, 10:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splinch

Topic explains all; Stick Online's inventory needs to be increased.

I was hoping for a system that could hold every hat and weapon in existence in Stick Online, so the true veterans could keep hold of all the old weapons, and the new ones.

Perhaps this could lead into separating the inventory into different sections (i.e., "Hats", "Weapons") or even a completely unlimited inventory.

Comment and let me know what you guys think.

God-I-Suck

I agree with more inventory space.

Unlimited.. Nah.

Lucifer

The inventory space is fine, I'd prefer it stays more or less the same it is now. However, a storage would be greatly appreciated.

Pat

You're not supposed to be able to hold every item, it would ruin the game.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

stick d00d

Yea, a slot for every item would kinda ruin the point of having a fixed amount of slots, maybe like 3-4 extra slots to compensate for the items that have been added?

Splinch

Titan

Quote from: Pat on November 21, 2009, 12:11:03 AM
You're not supposed to be able to hold every item, it would ruin the game.

I don't see how it would ruin the game...
Livin' in a lonely world.

ARTgames

Quote from: stick d00d on November 21, 2009, 12:34:20 AM
Yea, a slot for every item would kinda ruin the point of having a fixed amount of slots, maybe like 3-4 extra slots to compensate for the items that have been added?

I don't know how. Cant think of anything game play would that would ruin.

One of the main ideas of the game is to collect hats/weps. And we cant even keep all of them. Its like having a pokemon game and only having the space for 1/2 the pokemon in the game.

I like Lucifer idea of a store system. That will keep things organized.

Pat

You know what, do it, you'll see how bad it gets.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Pat on November 21, 2009, 10:02:18 PM

Or you could just explain, instead of trying to act cool. Because I see no way it makes it bad at all; If everyone could hold every item, what difference does that make? It doesn't affect the chances, nor the ability of those weapons/hats.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on November 21, 2009, 10:04:53 PM

Or you could just explain, instead of trying to act cool. Because I see no way it makes it bad at all; If everyone could hold every item, what difference does that make? It doesn't affect the chances, nor the ability of those weapons/hats.
I think he is trying to say that this way you need to be careful with what items you keep as to improve your build as best as possible etc. . . .

ARTgames

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 21, 2009, 10:14:45 PM

I think he is trying to say that this way you need to be careful with what items you keep as to improve your build as best as possible etc. . . .

Well as in stick online 2 you can have all the best items of any build with the inventory space we have now. And the game seems fine to me. 

The thing is, all the good items shut out the space for the more useless stat giving items (event hats-weps/noob hats-weps/hats-weps outdated by new ones-weps). But if your playing the game to get these items than its not good.

But I guess it does not really matter in the long run. I don't see any super inventory space coming to stick online 2 and in stick online 3 there is most likely going to be trading. So people just could make mules.

Aqua

http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=191.0
My 'List of Ideas' topic is there for a reason. I think I'll update... (This was ALREADY on the list)
I'll also change the topic title to 'READ BEFORE POSTING' and de-rep anyone that makes a duplicate topic (after now).

I do agree with minimal inventory increase- by 4 for every 12 items added. This way you still can't have all you want, but have plenty. Having 30 inventory spaces when there are 1000 items is ridiculous.
~Aqua

Pat

I'm not trying to act cool. If you limit the amount of items people can hold they would appreciate the items they have more and then everyone will have a different inventory because they prefer some items over others. I just don't see it any better with more inventory slots.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Pat on November 21, 2009, 11:20:03 PM

I'm not trying to act cool. If you limit the amount of items people can hold they would appreciate the items they have more and then everyone will have a different inventory because they prefer some items over others. I just don't see it any better with more inventory slots.

There you go, that is what I was looking for. You didn't have to waste two previous posts to act mysterious. >.<

I agree on that aspect; and I don't honestly see more inventory coming to SO2, but I think an increase is warranted. Maybe even a way to buy inventory spaces for a high amount of gold (and the most you could buy would be 4 or so).

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here